Chapter 28: Too Early

Chapter 28

    Too Early

---------------------------------------------

We had just landed in the Baton Rouge airport and were walking out of our terminal right before we got swarmed with paparazzi . I swear I never get used to it. T and the other security guard, Michael,  tried to keep us as far away from them as possible, but that didn't stop their camera's from flashing and them spewing questions to us left and right.

"August, August how are you today bud?"

"August you hear to see your family?"

"I'm sorry about your brother dude!"

"How does it feel to share your girl with The Game?"

"You gonna marry her dude?"

Were just some of the questions shot our way. My head was just spinning from all of the voices and trying to keep up with security enough so that I dont get left behind, and possibly mauled by all the grown men. We walked a little longer until we came to the escalade and crawled in. As soon as the door closed both Aug and I let out sighs.

"Its too early ta be dealin' wit' those muhfuckas." August huffed. I nodded with him as the car pulled off out of the airport.

While on the plane I couldn't help but to admire all of the beautiful scenery that made up all of New Orleans. It was even more beautiful once we were just driving through the city, but this heat is not for me at all.

"Beautiful ain't it?" Aug smiled as he leaned over to look out my side of the car.

"Gorgeous. I see why people want to come out here all of the time."

"Yea its real nice in certain parts. We gone show yuouerrythang 'round hea' tomorrow." He smiled grabbing my hand. I smiled back up at him and gave him a quick kiss.

Since I showed him his new room, this morning, he's been very sweet. He hasn't spoken to me much which had me nervous, but he had often kissed me, held my hand and on the plane ride he took a ton of pictures with me before posting some onto Instagram. I enjoyed him being more affectionate but I wish he'd explain why he hadn't been talking too much. Everything he's said in the car had been the most we've talked since we had gotten into the car to head to the airport this morning.  I'm not going to press the issue too much because I know he'll probably snap out of it once he's around his family.

Just at the thought of having a re- first impression with the family had me completely on edge. I so badly wanted to make them love me, hell even like would do for me. I don't know why I felt this anxious, but I was blaming it on the fact that I'm sure his mother thinks I'm some ratchet psycho. I didn't even bother asking August what she may have said after the club scene just because even if she did say something bad Aug wouldn't have told me.

"Whatchu thankin' 'bout ova there baybeh? " August questioned snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and shrugged.

"Just about meeting everyone."

He chuckled and shook his head at me. He stay finding my nervousness funny, but its not because he is also a part of the reason for it. He won't tell me anything about his family, he just keeps telling me I'll have to wait and see. If I knew anything about them its from what I've heard on interviews and what little he told me earlier on before we started dating.

"Just chill out baybeh. I'm tellin' you it ain't as bad as you thankin' ."

------------------------------------------
August