Chapter 21 (Pt.1): Memory Lane

Chapter 21

                                                                                Memory Lane

----------------------------------------

"Get yo paws off of my food August!" I retorted, smacking his hand out of my plate of wings.

"Oh so yo ass get ta eat my fries an shit, but I cain't have a wing?" He laughed.

"Exactly." I smiled.

He shook his head and went back to eating his burger. After visiting Malik we went back to the hotel and took naps. When we woke up we were both hungry so opted on hitting a near by Applebee's. Since we've been here damn near the whole staff service had came and asked for pictures, I didn't mind the first two or so times, but once it got to six or seven I was a little agitated and August could tell so he asked the manager if he could make sure no more staff come and ask for pictures. Of course after the picture taking died down, paparazzi came out of nowhere surrounding the place so now they weren't letting anyone else in outside of workers.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this." I mumbled looking outside.

August looked around too before looking back directly at me.

"Yea you will. You got plenty of time ta get used ta them anyways." He smiled.

"Oh so you're trying to keep me around?" I smiled.

"Of course. You got errythang I need in a woman."

"Everything like what?" I asked teasingly.

He leaned back in his chair stroking his chin hair and looking me over.

"You got that pretty ass smile," He began already making me blush.

"You 'bout to bihness, that one was a lil annoyin' at first 'cause you wasn't gone give a nigga a chance ova to lil bihness shit. Uh let's see, you know how ta keep it classy, but still stay true ta your self, I dig that shit a lot actually. Oh an you a strong ass woman." He finished seriously.

I was smiling real big the whole time he was talking. I didn't know he thought so highly of me.

"Oh an you got a fat ass." He cheesed.

I swatted him with my napkin laughing. He couldn't just keep it sweet.

"You're an idiot." I laughed.

"Nah what you like 'bout ole Aug." He questioned leaning forward.

"Hmm let's see. You're very handsome," I started.

"We knew that." He shrugged.

I laughed and rolled my eyes before continuing on.

"You're really smart. Like very smart actually. You have an amazing sense of humor that I cain't stand sometimes. You're very family oriented and you're very caring." I smiled.

"Aww shit, makin' a nigga head big an what not." He chuckled.

"Already was." I mumbled looking to the side.

"Aye chill on me!" He laughed.

----------------------------------------------

After dinner we decided to just drive around the city, without T this time. It took August forever to get away from him but eventually we did. T has been blowing his phone up wondering where we are but August only shot him a text saying we'd be back later.