Chapter 9: We Got a Deal

Chapter 9

                                                                                      We Got a Deal

---------------------------------------
Cyn ; 3 weeks later

"I'm tellin' you right now, if you want to be on some teen nick ass shit and try to have some little play paint fight with me Cyn, I'm whoopin' yo ass!" Bambi yelled at me as she helped Keyshia, and I paint the last wall in the living room.

Its been three weeks and I was finally about to complete August's living room. He had been gone out of town for about a week now for some shows and interviews in LA so I was rushing to complete the living room to surprise him when he got back. I had gotten a couple of decorations personalized for him that I was excited about him seeing as well, and had to put up before he got home tomorrow so I was having Bambi and Keyshia help me finish up a few things.

"Ain't nobody tryin' to mess wit' you Bam." I stated rolling my eyes.

"Right. So what time is August suppose to be here?" Keyshia questioned turning towards me and wiping some sweat off of her forehead.

"Tomorrow at like five."

"Mmhm so we got time to take a break, 'cause I'm tired girl. I don't see how you do this junk all day." Keyshia huffed setting down her paint brush.

"Yea I guess we can head out and get something right quick." I shrugged.

We all put our supplies up before heading out the front door. I locked up then we all piled into the G wagon.

"So where y'all trynna get something to eat?" I questioned backing out of the parking spot and heading down the drive way to the gates that T gladly opened for me.

Since my little pat down at the gate with him three weeks ago he apologized and has been keeping friendly conversation with me when I came over. He turned out to be pretty sweet despite his hard exterior.

"I don't care. Honestly Taco Bell is cool with me." Keyshia shrugged from next to me.

I nodded and headed in the direction of the fast food joint when my car phone started ringing. Looking at the caller I.D. it stated that it was Courtney calling from the office.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ms.Rivera, so I was calling to ask you if you've heard anything about the recent buzz going on surrounding you...?" She questioned.

I looked at both Bam,  and Key wondering if they knew something I didn't but they both just shrugged indicating that they knew nothing.

"No actually. What buzz?"

"Well I rather you see it, so when you get a chance you should go on worldstar or E! News online. Just go search it up."

"Umm okay. Thanks for calling."

"Oh no problem, and Sevyn, and B.o.B sent you some pictures of the baby and some flowers today."

"Okay. I'll stop by and get them later. Bye Courtney." I stated ending the call.

I once again looked at Key, and Bam as we pulled into the drive through of Taco Bell looking over the menu.

"So what do you think this is about for you to be on E! ?" Keyshia questioned.

I looked at her shrugging.

"Man I wish I knew. Nothing has really happened recently for them to talk about me, but I guess we'll find out later."