Chapter 22: Done

Chapter 22

                                     Done

-------------------------------------------
-Five days later-

"Can you hold yo big ass head still please!" Bambi yelled turning my head straight once again.

I was finally getting my much needed sew-in today after time and time of rescheduling due to crap popping up with her modeling and me getting a whole bunch of construction offers. I've been missin' being with both of my girls at the same time. I barely get to see Keysh recently because I'm always working or doing something with August and she has to work and be with her man as well. Bam on the other hand I see entirely too much, considering she lives only around the corner and she just pops up when ever she feels.

"I'm trying! Keyshia keeps showing me pictures!" I whined as she smacked my forehead again to get me to turn around.

"I don't give a damn! Facebook got enough raggedy babies being born every day for you to see later." She huffed pulling the pin through another one of my braids.

Keyshia laughed at her while I just had a stale face.

"So what's good baby girl? What's been up with August since y'all got this little separation thing in affect?" Keyshia questioned.

"Not much, he's had to go out to Atlanta since yesterday. We haven't seen one and other outside of face time, and he's been sending flowers to the house every other day." I smiled.

I've missed being around Aug. I wasn't even allowed to go work on his house during this little fake break and it was annoying me. I just wanted to see and kiss all up on him. Oh lord, why am I so sprung?

"Oop looks like this baby boy right now." Key smiled handing me my phone off of the coffee table to see August's name lit up on it for a face time call.

I had to thank God that Bam was finished with my hair outside of my leave out that she needed to straighten. I slid the bar and held the phone some ways away so he could see me. As soon as his face popped up I smiled.

"Hey baby!"

"Hey gawgeous. Whea' the hell you at?" He questioned trying to see what was behind me.

"At Bam's house getting my hair done."

"Oh shit nah, gettin' cute foe a nigga ta come back. But what's good Bam!" He yelled.

I titled the phone up so he could see her as she straightened out a few final pieces of hair. She was too focused on what she was doing to even look up as she replied.

"What's good Aug? Hey listen, when y'all gettin' it in, don't be pullin' her tracks. I have no type of time to be tightenin' this shit up every other week." She stated seriously as she began styling the hair.

I gasped as Aug and Key started cracking up. I can't stand this girl, her filter is so very limited.

"Aye chill yo! I wont pull too hard though." He laughed before winking.

"Okay then. If you didn't call to say anything important I will be ending this call now." I laughed.

"Nah I actually did have some important shit ta say. So tomorrow they makin' me meet up wit' Games ass. " He sighed looking at me for some type of emotion.

Both Bam and Key were now just staring at me as well waiting to see what I would have to say. I didn't know what to say. I knew him and Aug had to meet at some point but they had been prolonging the meeting so much that I had got a little comfortable instead of being on my toes. I really didn't want me ex and my new man to be in the same room, especially with the information that August knows, because I don't know how he would react to Game or if he'd say anything about it. I really didn't want either of the men spilling what they knew about me and the situation.