Chapter 20: I'm Sorry

Chapter 20

                                                                                     I'm Sorry

------------------------------------------
August

"Baybeh, turn that shit off." I groaned.

Some shit been goin' off foe the past ten minutes an I was too tired ta see what the fuck it is.

"August I think it's your phone." Cyn mumbled inta my rib cage.

The shit was still goin' off so I felt aroun' in the cova's 'til I found it an pressed ansa.

"Yo?" I huffed lookin' 'round the bright ass room.

Cyn's lil patio doe ain't have no blinds or shit like that so the damn sun was beamin' all up in hea'. Got a niggas eyes hurtin' an shit.

"August? Where are you? No ones been able to get a hold of you all night!" Kyle got ta screamin' in the phone.

"Aye man, chill out wit' all that screamin'. I'm up at Cyn's place." I yawned lookin' down towards her.

She had her eyes still closed an it looked like she had fell back  asleep. I got up an headed inta her livin' room ta finish the call so she ain't wake up again.

"Oh OK. Well you need to come back to your house , with Cyntheia, so we can talk about all the stuff that happened last night."

"Aye man if you jus' gone yell at us, forget it. Home girl that Cyn whooped up deserved that shit. This stuff is bigga then some lil catty fight an ain't nobody worried 'bout what these niggas on the blogs an shit got ta say." I stated.

I'm sho' Kyle was gone be pissed 'bout this shit since we was trynna steer clear of drama an shit since some of the recent shit a nigga had got his self inta, but I ain't worried 'bout shit the people on the board had ta say.

"We weren't going to yell at you guys at all. The stuff that happened last night wasn't great but it has brought a lot of attention to you and the album. A lot of company's have been calling us about getting you on their shows and even Love And Hip Hop called for you and Cyntheia to be on their next season. This is great for business , but it does have the blogs running a muck about you guys and The Game, so we need you guys to come in to talk about how we are going to go about it. " He explained.

I shook my head at the thought of Games punk ass.

"Iight man all that shit is great an dandy or whateva, but Ion't think it's a good time foe C. She goin' thu some shit, but i'a hit you up lata if she feelin' up ta it."

"Okay. She doesn't have to come in today, but you guys only have a two day window before you have to come in so we can talk about it."

"Iight bruh. I'a holla at you lata." I huffed befoe hangin' up the phone.

Man I know my team jus' lookin' out an wanna make sho' that I'm straight an my brand straight, but I ain't finna put no pressure on Cyn ta come in an talk 'bout none of this shit afta what happened last night. I jus' ain't gone do it.

--------------------------------------------------
Cyn

I felt the bed dip in next to me before I felt August pull me closer into his side. When I opened my eyes and looked up at him he was just looking down at his phone scrolling through something.

"Good morning." I mumbled.

He looked down at me and smiled, chuckling a little bit.

"Good mornin' baybeh. How you feelin'?" He asked lookin' over my face that I'm sure looked disgusting.