WING'S DENOUEMENT.

𖧷 𖧷 𖧷

Magdalene Mijares, an innocent and pure seventeen-year old lady, who was known for being a crossbreed, by her half-blooded and half-soul personality, was living her life full of disappointment, doubtfulness, agony and self-blaming.

Living from one place to another, never been settled to a permanent address, doing home-schooling, she couldn't ask for more but to see the world in the outside. To experience being a normal student. But she knew herself, that she was not normal.

And would never be.

Everything was safe and sound, not until she entered an Academy.

"Secret's are meant to be unfold. Hidden stories are meant to be told."

Four men were captivated by her luminous presence and power; more on her pure personality. Three girls were existed to guide the protagonist. She was there. Her feet were once there.

Revelation came.

A battle between Angels and Vampires. A battle between Magdalene Mijares, and almost all of the Angels and Vampires.

It's for their freedom. To unleash the curse and let freed the fallen ones.

Would she survive?

𖧷 𖧷 𖧷

COPYRIGHY STATEMENT:

© Copyright - Antha Tulips, 2021

The moral right of Antha Tulips, to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author.

All the chapters of this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

𖧷 𖧷 𖧷