21 | Dark Ordon

Chapter 21.

Sigurado ka bang ayaw mong ipaalam ito sa daddy mo?” Hindi ko na mabilang kung ilang beses naba itong naitanong sa’kin ni mom.

With full of courage, I smiled. Hiding the bit of weary and fear I am feeling right now.

I gently holds her hands. “Mom, I am fine. We are fine. This is just an urgent dismissal, maybe...maybe the Academy —” mom cuts me off.

Mula sa pagkakahawak ko sa kaniyang kamay ay kinulong nito sa mainit niyang palad ang kamay kong nag-uumpisa nang manginig.

Darn, I can’t even hide anything from her

“I know this is something that I can’t keep away from you. I know that this is the life the Academy has brought to you,” she caressed my cheek. “I know that this fight is for you to win. And I believe, and trust you my angel, that you can do it.”

Her eyes caught me to tear. I smiled as tears flows down on my cheeks, hugged and sobbed on her shoulder.

I am so blessed that I still have a mother with me. Her presence swayed off the fear of mine by just hugging her.

“I love you, mom. So much as I love dad. I can survive this,” I uttered full of braveness.

Muli niya akong iniharap sa kaniya at pansin kong pahid na ang mga luhang batid kong rumagasa kanina sa mga mata niya.

“Naniniwala kami sa’yo,” her final words before I got off from the house and now standing in front of not only one horse but three horses.

“You can ride with me, Ada! I’m a good horse rider!” Missy convinced me for how many times, her voice cracked the silence of the night.

“You better hold on tightly then, if you're gonna choose her,” Sapphire slightly laughed on her words.

Missy glared at her but the latter only laughed a bit louder.

“Sa akin kana sumabay, Ada. Mahinahon akong magpatakbo ng kabayo,” pag-anyaya naman sa akin ni Yera.

Well I guess, I could ride on her horse then.

I was about to prepare myself when two horses arrived, swaying my hair because of the air they caused.

Kael in his white, perfectly fit to him cloth and Trevor on his black seem like a protector suit, damn. They've just got a sexy body.

What?! I blinked my eyes multiple times and gulped as I looked on the other way. I am embarrassingly daydreaming at the almost midnight hour.

“On my back, Magdalene,” Trevor.

“Let’s go, Ada,” Kael.

Everyone's eyes on them. Especially my expected wide eyes.

I can’t decide. Trevor accompanied me all the way here. So definitely, I should ride with him again way back to the Academy.

My eyes darted to Kael. Hoping for a yes action. I bit my lip as everyone waited for my decision.