14 | Man In the Dungeon

Chapter 14.

Nakabalik ako ng dorm ng wala sa sarili. Tulala at malalim ang iniisip.

"Yes, Lady Ada. You are the angel of pendants. Finally, you came back."

Mateo's words keep on bugging me. Sa tingin ko ay marami pa itong nalalaman. I opened the dorm's main door and silence welcomed me. Lights were off and only the sound from the AC brought the atmosphere that yes, I am really in our dorm.

I closed the door and went directly in my room. Upon locking the door I immediately lay in my bed. Sulked and closed my eyes. Ilang minuto pa ay may tumawag sa pangalan ko.

I opened my eyes and darkness welcomed me. I am still here on my bed but the darkness around isn't familiar anymore. Seems like I've been here the first time I came in this world.

"Remember that you will going to fall for all my traps, Magdalene Mijares."

I tried to found anyone around but still no sign of him.

Instead of voicing it out, I used my mind to talk to him. "What is this for? Why are you making it so hard for me?! Bakit hindi niyo nalang ako patayin agad!!?" I shouted out of frustration.

The man in my mind laughed devilishly. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth out of anger. I am mad at the moment. Kaunti pa at mapupuno na ako.

"Don't rush things, li'l Angel. You are nothing but a piece of trash in this world."

Tears suddenly escaped from my eyes. I wiped it away and bite my lips. What a necessary trash though. I smirked.

"Can't say anything?" he laughed, and his voice was bullshit! "A crossbreed like you, half soul and half blooded must die..."

I rummaged the blanket I am holding tightly and a creek sound formed from it. Hindi ko ma-ilabas ang galit ko. I tasted a metallic rust in my lips. A blood. Can I just kill myself instead?

As everyone seems to turned their back at me, I found myself again- crying silently at the middle of the night. No one to hold on. No one to cry on. This is how bullshit the world treated me.

I wonder how did I manage to sleep last night. Or did I even slept? My mind was occupied with blurry thoughts and burdens. It's already 6:34 in the morning but seems like I felt exhausted.

I tried to sat on the chair infront of my mirror. I lazily smirked and closed my eyes. My looks right now confirmed that I am really exhausted. Lost. And ugly. Napangiwi ako sa huling naisip.

I got my towel and took a bath. I dressed up with a simple white fitted shirt and a black ordinary pants. I also wear my white nike shoe. I let my hair unclip and comb it like that.

"What a wonderful day, Ada," pilit akong ngumiti sa harap ng salamin pagkatapos ay nadako ang tingin ko sa bagay na batid kong may malaking gampanin sa k'wentong ito.

I turned around and held it. I never knew what pushed me to kiss the sharp of the sword but it felts like I am used to it. Na dati ko naman na itong ginagawa. Weird. What's happening to me.

A knocked from the door somewhat awakened my soul. I gulped as I remembered what happened last night.

"Ada, gising kana ba? Agahan na. Lumabas kana riyan at kakain na tayo," It was Yera. The most generous and the cook of the group.

"P-patapos narin ako Yera..." mahina lamang ang pagkakabigkas ko at sa katangahan ay nautal pa.

"Sure, we'll wait for you," She said.