Chapter 12: BATTLE ON CHALLENGERS/BAKUGO VS OCHACO.

At the Temporary Nurse's Office.

Recovery Girl was heard, healing Izuku fingers, All Might was there too including Kyoka, and Momotaros.

"That should do it." Recovery Girl said as she bandaged Izuku's Fingers.

"That match with Shinso, I couldn't smile through like you could." Izuku said.

"But at least you won, don't worry about it Izuku-kun." Kyoka reassured and patted his back.

"Geez dude you just gave us a heart attack when you were about to step out of bounds, you know that." Momotaros said with annoyed tone.

"(sigh) I heard some of the things he said to you, it must have been painful knowing how much you can relate to him." All Might said.

"Yeah, but I still couldn't go easy on him, I have to keep my eyes on the prize aiming for the top, just like you said." Izuku said to All Might.

"(Sigh) you poor little darling, have you been putting too much pressure on him again!?" Recovery girl yelled at All Might.

"Really huh ?" Kyoka said before the two girls punched him.

"It was necessary, and that hurt." All Might Reassured the two girls as he rubbed his pain.

"Oh yeah, All Might, I had some kind of vision in the match, there were people, maybe eight or nine of them I'm not sure, When I was under Shinso's control It felt like my brain was full of fog or something, but when the vision appeared, it completely drove the fog away, that's when I was finally able to move for a second just my finger tips, one of the figures had eye's just like your's All Might, do you think All the people who used One for All in the past were there pushing me on, Like spirits." Midoriya asked All Might until he had a terrified look.

"Ok, I'm a ghost?" All Might said scared

"Huh, I thought you'd have answers!" Izuku shouted

"You're not drunk are you Izuku?" Momotaros asked.

"The heck no I'm not drunk, I swear it's true ok!" Izuku replied

"Actually, I saw something like that too, in my younger days, it's a clear sign that your getting closer to making one for all your own power." All Might stated

"What was it?" Izuku asked

"I think it's a trace of the user's spirit that's left behind and One for All when it's passed on don't worry, whatever you saw won't interfering with you or your progress in the future, I'm sure, in other words that vision you saw, wasn't what got rid of the brainwashing effects, regardless of what you saw out there, it was your passion that helped you overcome Shinso's power, even if it was only long enough for you to wiggle your finger tips and expel some energy." All Might explained.

"That explanation is not satisfying you know that skeleton." Momotaros complained

"Agree." Izuku and kyoka said in unison

"Forget about it, more importantly shouldn't you guys be worried about who your fighting next." All Might reminded

"Oh yeah your right, thank you very much, goodbye, come on guys." Izuku said as the three left the office.

"Your welcome." Recovery Girl Replied

"So he saw you there too?" Recovery girl asked.

"That's a good thing." All Might replied.

With Todoroki.

As he's walking down the Hallway to his match.

'Of course Midoriya won.' Todoroki thought as he turned and stopped