CHAPTER 5: ROAD TO USJ/UNEXPECTED RETURN OF THE SWAN

In another part of town...

three heroes were trying to beat a giant pink villain and tries to save three children from his grasp

"Listen Heroes, don't come after me. If you do, I'm gonna kill this family here." The giant pink Villain stated as he held three children as hostage's. The Heroes he was referring to were Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, and one other hero who were all on the ground panting as they were out of breathe fighting the villain before them.

"Never fear citizen! MISSOURI SMASH!"

All Might came down from the sky in his suit and karate chopped the back of the villain's neck knocking him out and saving the three kids in the process "Why? Because I am here on my way to work!" he said

"Help." another person shouted out loud.

"It'll be bad if I'm late, but...!" All Might jumped high in the air in pursuit of the car.

'I've gotten slower...? After I gave Young Midoriya One For All, my powers have been weakening. On top of that, after forcing myself that time, the time I can spend in this form has gotten shorter than before.' All Might thought as he caught that car committed the-hit-and-run and smashed the engine to prevent it from running away.

'Young Midoriya... please be careful about this power. If word gets out, it's clear that the world be teeming with those trying to steal the power from you. This secret should be kept both to prevent chaos in society and for your sake.' All Might soar in his head as he thought about the safety of his successor and what dangers bearing OFA would bring him

'Even if he's a suitable vessel, he is still a 15 year old boy with 6 imagins of course but still he has much left to learn if he wants to become the Greatest Hero.'

"Someone's barricaded themselves in the neighboring town!"As soon as he heard that, All Might blasted off once again to go resolve the issue.

With Class 1-A.

"For today's Hero basic training, it will be a little different you'll have three instructors, Me, All Might, and one more person." Aizawa revealed to the class as they wondered who the third teacher could be.

'Three pros, Is that because of the break in?' Izuku thought.

"Sir, what kind of training is this?" Sero asked, Aizawa then pulled out a card that said Rescue.

" 'Rescue.' You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." Aizawa explained, as the students began to look interested.

"Disasters, huh, Sounds like we're in for a big workout."Kaminari told Ashido

"Totally!" Mina yelled excitedly.

"Real hero stuff, this is what separates the men from the boys, I'm shaking with excitement." Kirishima stated happily.