CHAPTER 62: SEASON FOR ENCOUNTERS!

At an unknown apartment...

We see 'Jin bunaigawara' also known as 'Twice' is in his apartment smoking while looking out the window...

'Having a good sense of who you are is one of the most important things in life. Look at all those happy people on their way to work, makes me sick.' Twice thought while watching the citizens on their way to work.

'Nah they're freaking great.'

'They think they're such good decent citizens... but what about me, I'm doing the same thing I do every day.' Twice thought before blowing out some smoke.

'You're doing something special.'

'I'm staring out my window and people watching while having my morning cigarette.' Twice thought.

'And then the fun begin...'

'Two weeks since All Might fought All For One in 'Kamino Ward' and then retired, it's the only thing anyone's talked about, and the media is trying to scare people by storing up unease.' Twice thought before he hears some news on the TV behind him.

"Special: Where is Hero Society Headed?"

"However, despite All Might retirement we haven't seen many big changes in everyday life, we should be looking ahead of all of this is the time to investigate, how will villains act and what are our countermeasures?" The tv reporter name 'Miyagi' wondered.

'You're different though, Mr. Miyagi. I approve of you' Twice thought while listening the news behind him.

'Gross, I don't.'

"What matters is that All Might got simply too big, he was such an all-encompassing symbol that his existence was an impossibility." Miyagi stated.

'The biggest change for regular folks is the new Number 1. 'Endeavor', not quite the same as All Might, so the public is focusing their fear on him, waiting to see how he'll act, not surprising, he's not the type that everyone love.' Twice thought as the Tv screen change to the camera crew asking people some questions on the street about 'Endeavor'.

"It's not that I don't like Endeavor, it's just I can't help but compare him to All Might, and you know that's kind of a lot for any heroes to life up too, right." The businessman answered.

'Yeah he's not really a cuddly person, more like an average guy pretemding to play the hero.' Twice thought while watching Tv showing Endeavor fighting some villains.

'He is a superhero.'

'Through circumstances beyond his control, he's inherited a roll that he's totally unsuited for... poor bastard, now he's a symbol of the weakening of heroes.' Twice thought in pity

"Although Endeavor has resolved a number of large cases, he's got a temper, and have gone overboard many times, also we pull mails between ages twenty to forty, they do not like him he's just no replacement, this is a prime example of why those of us in the media should stopped reporting negatively about pro heroes, and actively raise excitement for them. It's not about focusing on the problem we are facing, we should see how we can highlight the positive-" Miyagi explained before tv got cutoff when Twice turn off the TV.

'The man knows what he's talking about, 'Physical power' isn't the only thing that weaken, the heart does as well.' Twice thought while putting his shirt on and when he's about to head out to the door...

'Nah, It's all about power.'

"Shut up... leave me alone!" Twice demanded his other selves inside his head.