CHAPTER 63: CLASS A VS MIRIO TOGATA!

Last time on chapter 63...

"Morning, now that Midoriya and Momotaros are back we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail, go ahead and come in!" Aizawa ordered as the door opened up and three students entered the classroom

"I'll have people who've experience them first hand explain I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how 'Work Studies' differ from Internships, these three are 3rd years at UA, they rank at the very top of our student body, you may know them as 'The Big 3'." Aizawa introduced.

"The Big Three and it's him

"The Big Three and it's him." Izuku said in surprised as he looked at blond guy infront of him.

'Oi, that's the creepy face who scared us back at the dumpster!' Momotaros thought in shocked.

Back to the present.

''The best of the hero course." Sero said in awe.

"The big three." Kirishima added

"Oh, wow!" Mina cheered

"Of all the talented students here, they're the ones at the top." Tenya stated

"They're on a different level, still in school but practically pro heroes." Yaoyorozu said

"If they're as good as I hear then, they're the students we should be chasing after." Kyoka claimed.

"They don't look all that special to me, except the girl she's pretty hot." Kaminari said looking at the periwinkle girl.

"They look cool!" Ryutaros said he popped out of nowhere behind Kaminari, causing him to get jumpscared because of him.

"AHH, RYUTAROS!'' 

"Hey there, jamming way!" Ryutaros waved at him in greeting.

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" Kaminari argued angrily at him

"Ryuta, what are you doing here? You do know school isn't done yet, right?" Kyoka asked her little brother in confusion.

"I got bored at the dorm, so I came here to look for something fun to do." Ryutaros explained.

'Target acquired. zoom and enhance.'
Mineta thought as he observed the periwinkle girl's body while drooling.

"Hm, hey, hey... isn't that the same blond guy who went naked back at the sports festival?" Ryutaros asked pointing at the blond haired boy as Izuku then realized something.

'Wait a sec, the guy from outside, I could only see his face then, so I didn't recognize him, but since Ryutaros brought that up. I know who he is now, he was in the sports festival me and the guys watched from home last year, he didn't do very well but he, uh... definitely left a strong impression.' Izuku thought as he recalled the time when the taros watched the sports festival on TV and got completely shocked seeing the blind haired boy went naked back then.