CHAPTER 57: LET'S RUSH TO PASS!

With the Ketsubutsu students.

They were hiding behind some boulders strategizing their next move.

"Let's see the 62 person has passed the exam, another 32 and it will finally be over." Mera announced

"Alright guys, let's think about our situation, at the beginning at the exam we focused on attacking UA, splitting them up and putting them in check right off the bat, now our school is going after them in two groups, but a bunch of other classes took advantage of our work and we're at the Final stage of the test, so everyone is fighting at max levels and the arenas full of vast chaos, it's a war zone." Grand explained to his team.

"You're attack is kinda backfired, we didn't take out any of those kids." Nakagame stated.

"I mean I know I was rushing, but if you really think about it this is a really good place to be in, as long as we don't freak out, we can take advantage of the current state of the exam and the desperate players involved, hmph, right now all anyone can think of about are the number of slots left so they're panicking no doubt being careless, burning their stamina, they got tunnel vision and focusing on UA since they got the most intel on them which means we can lie and wait till the perfect moment to strike, we basically already passed the test." Grand claimed.

"it's about time you stopped pretending to be so nice, honestly you're too sneaky, Yo." Nakagame joked.

"I'd preferred to be called tactful, besides if we swoop in the eleventh hour and make it a good show, it will prove we have an indomitable spirit, everyone taking this exam is struggling to live up to their own ideals." Grand said as his team appeared themselves to some struggling.

"I respect that, but unfortunately... I can't go easy on them." Grand claimed.

Back with team Bakugo.

Shishikura manage to turn Kirishima into a meatball blob, leaving just Kaminari and Bakugo.

"UA high, I have respect for your school, I take pride in the fact that our institutions are treated as equals, but your class is shameful, you act in ways that disgrace heroes." Shishikura accused as he prepared to strike again

"He's attacking again, I don't wanna be grossed!" Kaminari whined

"Shut up, obligation, dignity, you just like to hear yourself talk, I don't see any proof, show us with your actions not your cheap words, if you can." Bakugo challenged him.

"Beast, you're the worst of all, Bakugo!" Shishikura yelled as launched his quirk called 'Meatball' at Bakugo.

"AP shot: Auto cannon!" Bakugo yelled and he released smaller explosion beams at the flesh part of his and the blast knocked Shishikura down.

"I had to make a weaker version so I didn't kill anyone." Bakugo explained.

"You know what, this is why everyone is terrified of you, you're way too hardcore!" Kaminari stated.

'Damn it, I can't believe I fell for that, but I won't again.' Shishikura thought as he reformed his arms.

"So those nasty finger things, just float back to him?" Kaminari asked being creeped out by this.

'He's the type who reacts arrogantly to a simple proffercation, this sort of mentality comes from an inflated sense of pride.' Shishikura mentally realized

"I see now, I'll teach you a lesson by breaking you, this will show you what it means to be dignified and behave like a hero." Shishikura lecture as he pulled more flesh from his body.

"What is up with this disgusting dude!?" Kaminari asked being grossed out.

"He thinks he's better than us, but I bet he'll shut up when I blow him to pieces!" Bakugo yelled as he started to charge straight at him.