Chapter 11: QUIRK MARRIAGES/HELP FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

Previously on chapter 10.

"I was overwhelmed." Todoroki responded.

"Huh?" Izuku asked

"And it make me break the promise I make to myself a long time ago." Todoroki said

'Todoroki would have the upper hand if he use his flame but he didn't used his left side, and yet he didn't.' Izuku realized.

Todoroki then lifted his left hand and said.

"Lida, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka... None of them felt it in that moment I was the one only feeling the true power you have, I almost use my flames. and your power I felt it before it's not from that form you were in it with your partner is something else it's just like All Might." Todoroki continued

"Oh yeah ok is that all?" Izuku asked as he start to get worry not only him Momotaros as well

Todoroki stare back at Izuku and said
"Tell me Midoriya are you..."

Back to the present.

"Are you really All Might's secret love child or something?" Todoroki asked, causing Izuku to have eyes of shock and Momotaros did an anime fall listening to his question while the other imagins minus Urataros at home laughing of what he just asked.

'Am, I...What!' Izuku thought to himself shockingly and remembers of what he just said to him before the games.

Flashback.

"You've got All Might in your corner, helping you out."

End of Flashback.

'Ok I'd get why he'd think that, as insane as it sounds.'

'Wow I can't believed I was right all along that he thinks he's related to skeleton.' Momotaros thought as he gets up on his feet and continue listening.

"Well are you?" Todoroki asked again.

"What no way, that's not it at all, but I guess even if I was, I totally say I wasn't, so you probably won't believe me no matter what I bet, anyway I promise you've got the wrong idea and I'm not his secret lovechild, and furthermore why would you even think that abour me?" Izuku asked frantically.

"That's not it at all is interesting wording, it suggests there is something between you, your partner's and Allmight, that you guys are not supposed to talk about." Todoroki claimed.

'Yeah.' Izuku and Momotaros thought to themselves with a sweatdrop.

"My Father is the Hero Endeavor, you must have heard of him, which means you're aware that he's the Number 2 Hero, so If you and your partners are connected to the Number 1 Hero All Might in some way then I have even more reason to beat you." Todoroki declared causing Izuku to get shocked again..

At the stairway.

"Hey long time no see, let's catch up, Endeavor." All Might asked.

"All Might." Endeavor growled as he turned his head and glared at him.

"I haven't talked to you since that press conference 10 years ago, I saw you and figured you'd say hi." All Might stated.

"Did you now?, well then if that's what you wanted to done, chatting like we're old friends what a joke." Endeavor said coldly and continue walking down the stairs but Allmight laughed and jumped in front of him.

"Come on why the cold shoulder, you should be thrilled, after all your son's doing very well out there just using half his power, you must be a great teacher." All Might complemented him.