CHAPTER 8: RISE OF THE NEW ZERONOS.

"Time passed since the attack of the USJ and the League of Villains and now we, the students of Class 1A are about to train once again at the USJ." Izuku narrate

All of the students were wearing their hero costumes and were grouped up inside of the USJ with Thirteen and Aizawa standing in front of them.

"Well, that happened, but class is class. So let's begin the rescue training." Thirteen announced so casually as if villains hadn't recently attacked the facility.

"Can you really move, Thirteen?" Ochako asked in concern for the Pro Hero.

"My back hurts a bit, but it's nothing compared to Aizawa." Thirteen said with a little dance before gesturing towards the mummified hero.

"We're ready to begin class, let's start already. We're wasting time." Aizawa said before walking away.

"Aizawa sensei." Izuku spoke up as he looked at his teacher. "All Might's supposed to meet us as well. Where is he?"

"I don't know. Forget about him." Aizawa said in an annoyed tone before continuing to walk away.

'I wonder what happen between those two?' Izuku thought.

'Did that Idiot skeleton waste his time limit again.' Momotaros thought with disappointment.

Kyoka raised an eyebrow at this as she watched her teacher.

'I wonder why he seems annoyed. Well, more annoyed than usual at least. Does it have something to do with All Might? Well anyways, at least today's training will just be rescue training so there's no chance of Izuku getting hurt I think...' Kyoka thought while looking at him.

At the Mountain zone.

They were all now at the Mountain Zone as Thirteen and Aizawa stood in front of a giant chasm with the students right behind them.

"Let's start with the rescue training! There'll be three students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have an injured leg, and the last will be very worried." Thirteen explained before Kirishima and Kaminari walked forward to look down the chasm.

"That's so deep!" Kirishima shouted as he heard his voice echo from the chasm.

"How are we supposed to get there?!" Kaminari asked as he could barely see the bottom.

"Kirishima! Kaminari! What are you saying?! There's people down there!" Lida asked as he ran towards them before looking down the chasm. "Are you alright?! Don't worry, we will save you for sure!"

"Lida/Four eyes...we haven't even started yet..." Izuku and Momotaros said in unison with a facepalmed.

Ochako started to look excited as she pumped her fists. "Let's save them!" She then went right in front of Izuku as she smiled widely. "Let's do our best, Izuku!"

Izuku's face started to go a little red at her being so close as he held his hands up. "Y-Yeah, let's..."

Kyoka felt her blood starting to boil as she watched how close Ochako was getting. 'Don't do it, Kyoka. There are too many witnesses here...'

Momotaros then noticed and saw Kyoka that she is super jealous right now.

'I smell catfight coming.' He thought with a smirk on his face.

Kyoka then walked towards the both of them before faking a smile. "Hey, Uraraka. I'm sure your quirk will be pretty useful in this training."

"You think so?" Ochaco asked as she looked at Kyoka before smiling.