Chapter 10: The Calvary battle/Scar of the Icy-Hot boy.

"The first game for the first years is finally over, what a game it was, now let's take a quick look at the standing shall we?" Midnight announced starting with Midoriya until Aoyama who whimpered.

"Only the Top 42 will advance to the next round, but don't be too let down if you didn't make the cut, we prepared other opportunities for you to shine." Midnight said as she then licked her lips and continues.

"Now the real fun is about to being, the chance to fully show yourself into the limelight, give it your best, let's see we have in store for you next, will your wildest fantasies come to life, what can it be, what can it be the waiting is torture, prepare yourselves for this." Midnight finished as the screen showed the next round was gonna be a 'Calvary battle'.

'So the next one is Calvary battle.' Izuku thought in his mind.

"Calvary battle, I'm terrible at those." Kaminari whined.

"It's not an individual event, I wonder how they'll split us up?" Tsuyu wondered as the screen then changed showing Thirteen, Present Mic, and Snipe carrying All Might.

"Allow me to explain the participants will form a teams of 2-4 people as they see fit, in theory it's basically the same as a playground game, but there is one difference, each player has been assign a point values based on the result of the obstacle course." Midnight explained.

"I get it, it's a play based system like the entrance exams, that seems pretty simple." Sato stated.

"So that means each student will have a different point value depending on which students on it." Ochaco claimed with Ashido agreeing.

"Maybe you should shut up and let me explains things to you!" Midnight snapped and yelled at Ashido and Uraraka.

At izuku's apartment.

"My my, what a women she is, maybe I should-" Urataros was about to say something but got smacked in a head by Momotaros.

"Don't even think about asking another Hot Hero for her number again like what you did back at the sludge villain incident, if you do it we'll get another earrape from earphone brat got it." Momotaros ordered him with a vein on his head.

"Yeah, Yeah senpai." Urataros said sarcastically and put his hand behind his back making a lie handsign with a grin on his face.

Back at the Stadium.

The screen then changed again showed a scoreboard of all 42 students with points on the side.

"Now then the points value goes up by 5 for example 42nd place is worth 5 points, and 41st is worth 10, and the point value awarded to the first contestant is 10 million." Midnight explained causing Izuku, Kyoka, and Momotaros tachi to looked shocked.

"10..."

'Million!!!!!' Izuku, Kyoka, and Momotaros tachi yelled in unison in their minds.

'Really?' Shinso was intrigued and smirked before looking at him.

'In other words if we take down his team.'

'You'll win the Calvary and take the win yourself.' The other students said as they looked at Izuku with red demon eyes minus Kyoka who looks worried.

"That's right, it's a survival of the fittest with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top." Midnight concluded.

'Well this is a problem.' Izuku thought in his mind.

"You mean a big problem, now everyone will come after us!" Momotaros said to him and raised his voice

"Alright calm down Momotaros, for now let's draw straws again but this time is one person got it." Inko reassured and told the imagins as they all nodded in unison.