CHAPTER 40: THE RAGE OF THE BLACK DEMON AND THE IRON FIST!

At Kota's hideout.

We see Muscular is unconscious and Zeronos is panting with his mask half broken because he used the power of OFA to the max, he then removed his Zero card from the belt as the cars dissapeared causing to detransformed himself, after he done that he lay down one knee to the ground holding his bruised arm in pain.

''Hey, are you ok!'' Kota asked as he rushed over to him.

''Don't worry, i'm fine.'' Izuku reassured while holding his pain, Yuuki SF is shocked of what just happened as he gripped his sword in anger.

'That's impossible, no one, i mean no one can ever defeated my contract holder before, and that brat manage to defeat him with that last punch of his, no wonder why those fools picked him to become the new generation, because this kid is too strong, however is too bad though...because, his generation, will come to an end!' Yuuki SF thought as he took out his pass and rushed towards Izuku and Kota running passed Den O SF who is distracted cause he is too focus looking at Muscular unconscious body in shocked before realizing Yuuki SF went past him.

''Huh, OI!'' Den O SF yelled at Yuuki SF, causing Izuku and Kota to turned around seeing Yuuki SF coming at them.

''Hey, New generation of Den O, congratulations on defeating my partner, let me give you a Number 1 prize, and the prize that you'll get...is none other than death!'' Yuuki SF shouted raising his pass.

''PARTNER, BRAT WATCH OUT!'' Den O SF yelled as Izuku quickly hid Kota behind his back, Yuuki SF then scan his rider pass to the belt

[FULL CHARGE!]

Blue flame started cover his upper body, then the flame move to his left hand then he place it to his sword, covering it with blue flame.

'Damn it, i can't fight with my arm broken like this, but i have no choice...' Izuku thought as he tries to grabbed another Zero card from the card holder.

''Trying to transformed again huh, hate to break it to ya, but it's useless!'' Yuuki SF informed as he then tries to hit the sword to the ground.

''I will not let you harm-'' Den O SF got cut off as he heard someone jump up the mountain then run passed him.

''Him ?'' Den O SF said confusingly as he got surprised who went passed him.

''DIE!!!!'' Yuuki SF yelled as he plunged his blue fire sword to the ground until suddenlly...

WHIP*

''NANI!?'' Yuuki SF yelled in shocked as he sees his hand and his sword got wrapped by a scarf.

'That scarf, no way, Aizawa sensei ?' Izuku thought confusingly as he looked who's wrapping Yuuki SF's hand and sword, he thought that it was Aizawa at first, however...

'Wait no, that's not Aizawa sensei, it's!?' Izuku thought in shocked as his eyes widen in shocked of who it was.

''Copycat!?'' Den O SF yelled in shocked as he sees Negataros wrapping Yuuki SF's arm and sword.

''Guter Tag... (German accent).'' Negataros greeted.

''Finally after minutes of searching, i found you idiots at last!'' Negataros said with a cold tone while restraining Yuuki SF's arm and sword with his scarf glaring at him.

'Huh, wait is it me, or is Negataros eyes looked a little...angry.' Izuku thought looking at Negataros glowing red eyes.

''You, who the hell are you supposed to be!?'' Yuuki SF asked in anger but got totally ignored as Negataros looked behind Yuuki SF seeing Izuku body got beaten up.