CHAPTER 15: DEN-O VS BAKUGO PART 2

With Momotaros and Miruko.

Right after the two got tricked by the salesman and became friends afterwards, the two decided to take a seat on a bench, however when Momotaros tries to sit.

"Ow!" He realized that his buttcheek is still hurt cause of the injection that Kyoka stabbed him with a syringe.

"What's wrong?" Miruko asked.

"Crap I forgot that I can't sit cause of this." Momotaros said before rubbing his bandage buttcheek.

"Huh?" Miruko was confused of what he means until she look at his bandaged buttcheeks she then grin and asked.

"What happen to your butt, did someone inject you or something?" She asked causing Momotaros to flinch and replied.

"No, I just fall down the stairs that's all." Momotaros lied.

"Hmm?" Miruko didn't even beleived what he just said so she stepped really hard on Momotaros foot.

"Yeowwww!!!!" Momotaros yelled in pain hopping around holding his foot.

"What was that for!?" Momotaros asked angrily.

"Hmph, I knew it so you're the wimp who screamed really hard till outside the stadium." Miruko said with a grinned.

"Ha, what are you talking about!?" Momotaros asked confusingly while holding his foot.

"After I saw that fight between that brocolli haired kid and Endeavour's brat, I was about to eat my carrot when suddenlly, I heard someone screamed so loud until outside of the stadium. geez I thought a villain just sneak in and attack a civillian or something, but who would've thought it was you all along who made that scream, and not gonna lie though but that was the whimpiest cried that I ever heard in my entire life, for an oni like you." Miruko explained with a smirk.

"S-shut up and how can you even hear that far anyway I was litterally inside the infirmary?" Momotaros asked.

"My quirk is called 'Rabbit' it gives me rabbit-like traits and abilities and my ear can hear people from far away." Miruko explained.

"Oh that explains it, also don't call my cried a wimp, because I'm not a wimp." Momotaros said before opening another cup of pudding.

"Yeah yeah whatever, you know i'm kinda surprised." Miruko said as Momotaros looked at her confusingly.

"What is?"

"Right after that fight between that broccoli haired kid and Endeavor's brat is over, I never imagined that you and that other friends like you were behind of that broccoli's Quirk." Miruko said.

"Wait you saw that as well!?" Momotaros asked.

"Yup. What's more surprising is that you're not actually a Quirk aren't you?" Miruko asked before taking another bite of her carrot pudding Momotaros was surprised by her question as he accidentally choke on his pudding and started coughing.

"Cough* Cough*, How'd you know about that!?" Momotaros asked in shock.

"Seriously, it's kinda obvious, what kind of quirk who walks around on it's own leaving it's user huh, and i never heard of a Quirk that possessed it's own users on its own free will." Miruko replied as Momotaros sweatdropped.

"Good point I guess, but please don't tell anyone about this." Momotaros requested Miruko.

"It's fine I won't tell a soul, and besides I'm not interested about a quirk that runs around freely, I'm only interested in only fighting Villains and beat the snot out of them." Miruko said.