CHAPTER 38: CAMP INVADERS, AND BORN OF THE BEAT DRAGON RIDER!

The next day.

We see Koda is continuing his training yelling on top of the hill, as the secen then changes to Momotaros, Sato, Kirishima, Sero, Mina, and Kaminari who is extremely tired.

''Hey remedial group, keep at it!'' Aizawa ordered before pulling Kirishima's head up with his scarf.

''Yes sir...'' Kirishima said with a tired tone.

''I'm sorry, but i need more beauty rest...'' Mina said with a tired tone as well.

''Who knew yesterday's extra lessons...'' Kaminari is about to finish his sentence

''Would go on, until two in the morning.'' But Sero said finishing his sentence.

''Then starts back up in seven...'' Sato said.

''Not only that, but....'' Momotaros said as he looked up and remembered what Negataros did to them in remedial classes.

Flashback.

While Aizawa is teaching the remedial group with Vlad king and Negataros watching them, Momotaros and Kaminari felt so sleepy as the two then sleeps on the table snoring for a sec, till suddenlly....

''KATSU!!!'' Negataros smacked the two on the head with a wooden sword waking them up in pain.

''ITE!!!!!!!!''' Momotaros and Kaminari cries in unison as they're holding their bump on the head with tears in their eyes.

''Don't even try sleeping in the remedial class when i am here, you maggots...'' Negataros said with a serious tone.

''Geez, why are you even still here you copycat bastard, i thought you're here only for the training!?'' Momotaros asked with annoyed tone rubbing his bump.

''KATSU!'' Negataros shout before hitting his head again as a second bump grew on his head.

''That may be true, however i've also been requested to become a monitor in your remedial class to keep watch, so that you guys aren't allowed to sleep in here, i hope you maggots better try not to do anything stupid, or else you will face the wrath of my mighty sword, well wooden sword actually...'' Negataros infomed

''We're trying...'' Mina whined.

''But, we're tired though, cause of the training...'' Sato complained.

''KATSU!'' Negataros shout again before hitting Sato and Mina on the head.

''Enough complaining, and more Focusing, Katsu!'' Negataros said before hitting Momotaros on the head.

''OW, WHAT THE OW, WHY YOU HIT ME AGAIN FOR, I WAS ACTUALLY FOCUSING THIS TIME!?'' Momotaros asked angrilly.

''Oh i'm sorry, i only did that because i hate you.'' Negataros mocked with a smirk.

'Damn you...' Momotaros thought angrilly gritting his teeth.

''Enough daydreaming, triple 'Katsu' for you, including double 'Katsu' for you electric boy.'' Negataros said shocking Kaminari.

''HUH, WHY!?'' Kaminari asked in shocked.

''Because, don't think i didn't noticed that you try to go back sleeping on the desk again, now feel the wrath of my sword, KATSU!!!'' Negataros yelled raising his sword.

''AHHH!!!!!!!!'' Momotaros and Kaminari yelled in panic.

End of Flashback.

''And despite that, his blows is god damn painful and strong, not even my Quirk can handle his strength...'' Kirishima said holding his bruised head.