Chapter 13: Den-O vs Todoroki.

"Endeavor!?" Izuku shouted in shock as Endeavor noticed him.

'What!?' Momotaros said in shock.

"Ah, I was looking for you." Endeavor greeted.

'So, this is the asshole who tortured Icy-Hot and his Mom huh.' Momotaros thought in rage and clenched both hands.

"So um, what do you need Endeavor?" Izuku asked.

"I watched your fight against that brainwashing guy, your transformation power is pretty impressive, not only that but to create so much wind pressure just by flicking your fingers, It reminds me of another quirk, you seem to have a lot in common with All Might." Endeavor explained as he pointed to the shocked Izuku.

"I see, well I guess I never thought about it that way, sorry but I should get going now." Izuku informed as he passed Endeavor.

"It's my Shoto's duty to surpass All Might as the Number 1 Hero, and his match with you will be a good testing ground for how much training he has left, So hit him hard, don't disgrace yourself or him by holding back." Endeavor informed as Izuku stopped and remembered what Todoroki told him.

Flashback.

"I refuse to rely on my old man's fire Quirk, you see i'm going to show him that I reject his power and take first place without using it." Todoroki said.

End of Flashback.

"That's all I wanted to say, I apologize for bothering you." Endeavor finished as he began to walk away.

"Endeavor...I am not All Might." Izuku said confusing Endeavor.

"What, what are you talking about-" Endeavor was cut off.

"And the same goes for Todoroki, he may be your son, but he isn't you." Izuku informed when suddenly Momotaros possesed his body with a grin and said.

"Also, I guess basically you were too weak to beat All Might, so you force that ambition upon Icy-Hot how pathetic you are Endeawhore, I guess that's why your son is super weak." IzuMomotaros said

"What was that." Endeavor said with a bit of anger.

'Really, again Momotaros!?' Izuku yelled at him.

'Sorry, I just wanna say some words to him that's all.' Momotaros told him.

"You say your son's duty is to surpass All Might right, but he couldn't beat me and he placed second twice already, I guess that is what everyone expected after all you know what they say 'Like Father Like Son' see you later Endeawhore." IzuMomotaros said leaving Endeavor angry as hell.

At the Stadium.

"So the match hasn't started yet?" Ochaco asked as she came to her seat as Lida and Kyoka was startled by Ochaco s puffed up eyes for crying too much "Oh good."

"Something horrible happened to your eyes, you gave to go see Recovery girl." Lida said in  concern.

"I already did, this is from something else." Ochaco reassurred.

"I see, If I were you, I'd be frustrated too." Lida said.

"It's no time to wallow, use this next match as a source of encouragement." Tokoyami said.

"Will do." Ochaco obeyed and Kyoka nodded.

"You're so wise." Lida complemented before he turned white.

The stage began to lit up as the crowd cheered

"I can feel the anticipation in the stadium, and that's because the second round, first match is about to Is gonna be epic