CHAPTER 43: FROM LIDA TO MIDORIYA, AND THE PREPARATION OF AN AIR RESCUE MISSION.

At the hospital...

''You're leaving forever, why!?'' Izuku asked in shocked

''There are 3 reasons why i'm leaving forever, the first reason 'is i already fulfilled your wish of giving my power to you back at the exam so there's no need for me to stay longer with you'. The second reason, is that 'i hate you all', and the final reason 'I made promised to someone that I would return someday'.'' Negataros explained to Izuku showing three fingers at his face.

''Promised to someone ?'' Izuku asked confusingly.

''To who ?'' Momotaros added confusingly.

''It's none of your business, you people are not worthy to know.'' Negataros refused before walking over to his suitcase grabbing it.

''Well, it was nice seeing you one last time, so i'll see you never.'' Negataros told him turning his head looking at him, as Izuku is still in shocked hearing that Negataros is leaving.

He then sighed before heading to the door leaving them, however...

''What the!?'' Negataros said in surprised seeing the taros minus Sieg and Deneb are blocking the door with their weapons armed not letting him leave.

''Hold it right there you!'' Urataros told him pointing his weapon at him.

''Guys what are you doing!?'' Izuku asked in shocked as he tries to get up from his bed stopping them, but he got stopped by Momotaros.

''Wait, don't interfere...'' Momotaros stopped him as Izuku looked at him confusingly.

''What, why ?'' Izuku asked.

''You'll see...'' Momotaros told him as Izuku just nodded in understanding before turning back to Negataros worriedlly.

''Out of the way, you dunderheads...'' Negataros told them with a serious tone.

''Not a chance, do you think we'll actually beliece your reasons ?'' Kintaros asked.

''That's right, those first and second reason may be true, but that last reason you said 'that you made a promised to someone to meet someday', yeah right seems like a lie to us.'' Urataros told him.

''Yeah, you just say that because you just wanna leave and start your plan all over again, well that's not gonna happen, because we're going to stop you right here, right now!'' Kintaros added with Ryutaros agreeing with him as Negataros then sighed and looked down.

''This is one of the reason why i hate you all in the first place, because I keep on receiving a lot of your accusations from you all.'' Negataros said confusing the taros and the others.

''It's true that what i've done in the past will never be forgiven by you all, but let me asked you bastards something... For the past 10 years have i even tried to continue my plans all over again, and have i ever tried to get my revenge by destroying you all...no...all i've ever been doing was watching you all being happy and having fun from the inside of that's brat's mind and do nothing, plus protecting your contract holder from certain deaths in the past, but what do i ever received from you all by doing that, hm ?'' Negataros asked then gripped his suitcase handle hard.

''Acusations, that's what, it makes me sick hearing this crap over and over again from you idiots and the stalker as well, furthermore, back at the camp, when your contract holder was in danger and almost died again, I managed to save his life once more from that other evil imagin that you dunderheads face in the past, and what do i get from you idiots after that nothing and not single word of 'Thank you' from you all, but the brat himself.'' Negataros said to them surprising the taros, Kyoka, and everyone in the room.