CHAPTER 32: A Gift from Melissa.

15 minutes earlier.

Ryutaros was walking around seeing the support items.

''Wow i can't believe there's so many kinds of support items in here, i must touched it and played with it!'' Ryutaros said eargerly as when he was about to grab one of the support items to play it, suddenlly...

''Hm ?'' Ryutaros turn his head to the right and noticed a familiar girl with earphone jacks on her ears hanging with two other girls.

''Is that, Gasp*, IT IS!'' Ryutaros said excitedly with sparkles in his eyes as he runs towards to the three girls.

With Kyoka and the two girls.

''Wow, look at all of these support items you guys!'' Ochaco said with excitement.

''Indeed, these support Items will surely help Heroes around the world, isn't that right Jirou san ?'' Yaoyorozu asked but no response as Kyoka just stayed silence thinking about something.

''Jirou san ?'' Yaoyorozu called again as Kyoka snapped out of it before turning to her.

''Huh, oh, what's up Yaomomo ?'' Kyoka asked.

''Oh, i was just asking you that these support Items will surely help Heroes around the world, isn't that right ?'' Yaoyorozu asked.

''Um, yeah, i guess...'' Kyoka replied with a low tone as Yaoyorozu noticed this and asked.

''Is there something wrong Jirou san ?'' Yaoyorozu asked.

''I'm fine, is just, i feel a little bad that i didn't tell Izuku kun that i'm going to I-Island with you guys that's all.'' Kyoka explained.

''I see...'' Yaoyorozu said.

''But everything is gonna be alright though, i mean you bought a souvenier for him as an apology, right ?'' Ochaco reminded her.

''Oh yeah, you're right about that.'' Kyoka realized as she took out somekind of little present from her pocket as she smiled at it.

'I hope Izuku kun would love this souvenier I got for him not telling that I went to I-Island with the girls as an apology, he must have feel a bit sad and lonely that i left at that moment, not to mention Ryuta as well...why if he's here and saw me, he would try to surprise me and hug me in the back, yeah right like that would've ever happen there's no way that Ryuta would popped out of no where then hugged me in the bac-' Kyoka then got cutoff as she heard someone calling her name.

''KYOKA NEECHAN!'' Ryutaros called as he run towards Kyoka.

''Wait, what, EH!?'' Kyoka turned around as she got received a big hug from his little brother.

''NEECHAN, YOU'RE HERE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE REALLY HERE!'' Ryutaros said excitedlly hugging his sister as Kyoka and the other two girls were shocked of why one of izuku's imagin is here.

''R-RYUTA!?'' Kyoka said in shocked.

''One of Izuku's partner, is here!?'' Yaoyorozu said in shocked and confused.

''But how!?'' Ochaco asked in shocked as well.

''Hm, Ah, Ochaco and Yaomomo, you guys are here too!?'' Ryutaros asked in shocked.

''Uh, yeah...'' Ochaco replied with a sweatdropped and a smile.

''Ryuta, what are you doing here!?'' Kyoka asked confusinglly as Ryutaros pulled away from the hug a bit.

''I was exploring the place, and i was about to play with one of the support items, until a few seconds later, i found you guys!'' Ryutaros explained with a smile.