Chapter 31: Trip to I-Island.

Flashback a long time ago.

2 bald eagles soared above the city, as the scene changed to a casino blowing up, because of two villains.

''It's a villain!'' A citizen screamed and began running.

''Quick, get of the street!'' Second citizen said while running away.

''Hahahaha, Ten Million dollars, just like that, I love this job" The Red Villain cheered.

''Up ahead!" The Blue villain alerted as they were cut off by the police, soon after, 2 Pro Heroes arrived.

''Your crime spree ends here, stand down!!" Electoplant demanded as he shot a lightning bolt at them.

''You're up Cow lady!" Electoplant ordered and Cow lady transformed into her cow form and charged.

''Y'all are finished!" Cow lady said as the villain jumped in the air.

''Go ahead and try to stop us!" Red Villain challenged as he shot one missle at the Pro's and another at the police The Villains bounced off a building, over the fire caused by the explosions, and were about to land on some vehicles in front of the casino sign

''Don't stop, just crush them!" The Red villain ordered as they were about to land on a minivan, the family inside braced themselves for the impact before even hitting the ground, somebody jumped in and punched the blue Villain so hard, and flew back a couple streets the family then looked up at their savior, he wore a leather jacket and a cape that read plus ultra

''Fear not Citizens, everything is fine, Your safe because I Am Here!" Young All Might reassured with a smile as the little Girl's in the van smiled back with hope.

''Really, and just who the hell do you think you are!?" The Red Villain demanded

''A Hero from Japan, who just so happen to be passing by." All Might answered.

''I'll send you back home in a coffin, if they can find your remains!" The Red Villain said as he shot two missles at All Might but, he Might did a cross chop which the shockwave caused the missle the go around him and into each other, they exploded in midair.

''I'm sorry, what was that threat...Again ?" All Might asked before noticing the Villains fleeing on top of building

"Running away already!?'' All Might asked confusinglly when suddenly a red car jumped into the air and tge driver was none other than a young scientist himself 'David Shield'.

''You got ahead of yourself, Toshi.'' David said and landed.

''They're fast, follow them Dave!" All Might said and jumped into the car.

''Your impossible, your body always moved before you think." Dave joked as they drove after the villains, the duo of villains were being tracked by a sky monitor

''Hey, some weird car following us!"The Blue villain noticed

''Damn, these Heroes!" the Red villain cursed as he fired a few missiles at the car but the same time Dave released a missle from his car, which soon released bubbles, the Missles then got trapped inside the bubbles and when they exploded, the explosion stayed in the bubble before popping.

''Your kidding me, Grunt*!!!"the Red Villain screamed frustrated and they jumped up.

''Toshi, we're gonna be late for the lecture, hurry up and finish this!" David told him.