CHAPTER 46: All for one and One for all/Time to Berserk.

Many years ago...

"I must remember...where i started..." All Might narrated as the scene change to a young Toshinori Yagi standing at the riverbank talking to Nana Shimura.

"I want to make a world where everyone can smiles and lives together happilly, for that to happen, people need a symbol." Young Yagi told her.

"A symbol?" Nana asked confusinhly

"A Symbol of peace. The reason crime is on the rise everywhere is because citizens have no one to believe in, they need to rely on someone. That's why...I want to be the pillar that gives people hope." Young Yagi explained.

"Huh, so that's what drives you to become a hero, even though you're Quirkless?" Nana asked again.

"Yes." Young Yagi replied and this caused Nana to laughed a bit.

"Toshinori Yagi, is that right, those are some pretty funny ideas you go, you're kinda crazy." Nana said with a smile.

" Nana said with a smile

OPENING SONG*

In the sand of time.

The scene started after the rescue mission on saving bakugo was over, Momotaros and Miruko are standing next to each other smiling at the colorful sky.

"Ah~, we're glad that the rescue mission was a success and safely escaped the battlefield without anything bad happened, am i right Momotaros?" Miruko asked with a smile and in relief as Momotaros nodded in agreement.

"That's right, bae~" Momotaros agreed as the two laughed together in unison until a few seconds later....

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING BAD HAPPENED!?" Izuku and the rescue teams yelled in unison as the scene shows the Den Liner got completely crashed thanks to two Momotaros's.

"YOU TWO LITERALLY CRASHED THE DEN LINER!!!" Izuku and the rescue teams added as they're trying to lift the Den Liner back up to the track.

"You guys been wondering, 'how in the world did the Den Liner got crashed like this' right, well let's go back to a few minutes ago, shall we?" Izuku narrated.