Chapter 29: Meeting a top hero, and secret out!

The next day after the mall incident.

"After the mall incident and our intense first semester at UA High is over, me and my classmates are out for summer vacation, but that doesn't mean we have time to relax, we've got a trainung camp in the woods coming up in two weeks, and I want to be prepared as possible, but first things, first on our first day of our summer vacation, is me, Kyoka chan, and my partners are having a certain meeting about the three enemies that Momotaros tachi defeated in the past." Izuku narrated as the scene changed to Izuku standing with a whiteboard beside him and the others (minus Momotaros who is out), sitting and listening.

"Ok, since all of us are here, minus Momotaros, let's discuss of a certain matter, which is these three imagin enemies that Momotaros tachi defeated in the past, now according to Negataros he said that he and along with 3 enemies were transported here by a guy name Narutaki, and they're probably out there somewhere finding a contract holders to regain their full body, and planning for revenge." Izuku explained with a drawing of 3 mysterious imagin and a stickman with a name of Narutaki on top.

"But the problem is, we have no idea where they are and where they're hiding, so it might be hard for us to find." Kyoka stated.

"Not to mention, if they already did find their contract holders, that means they're probably hiding in their body just like Negataros secretly hides inside me, so I guess the first thing we gotta do is to find the contract holders." Izuku added closing the cap.

"But there's a million people here in Japan though, how can we tell if the person is the contract holders?" Kyoka asked.

"Actually, there are two ways to tell." Urataros said getting their attention.

"Which is?" Kyoka asked.

"First way is the sand." Urataros replied confusing them.

"Sand?" Izuku and Kyoka said confusingly in unison.

"Indeed sand, when an imagin chose to hide inside their contract holders, they showed a sign of sands dropping from their bodies, so it would be easier to find." Urataros explained.

"Ok, there's something we could use, if we can find the contract holders dropping sand from their bodies." Izuku said.

"Then, it would be easier to find them." Kyoka said.

"However, it's like what you just said earlier, there's millions of people in japan, so is still hard to find them." Urataros reminded them.

"Yeah, you're right." Kyoka replied.

"So what's the second way?" Izuku asked.

"Easy, senpai's nose, like what Owner said before his nose can track down Imagins like a bloodhound, so we have no problem finding them." Urataros explained.

"Speaking of BakaMomo, where is he anyway?" Kyoka asked.

"He said he has some business to attend to so he's not gonna join this meeting." Izuku explained.

"I'm guessing his bussiness is just buying another pudding." Kintaros said cracking his neck.

"Yeah." Urataros replied.

"And without Momotaros here, we can't find the enemies easilly, so I guess we should go with the first option instead." Izuku suggested.

"Agree, so is up to the 6 of us, to find them." Kyoka said.

"Yeah." Izuku, Kintaros, and Ryutaros agreed in unison except for Sieg and Urataros.

"Sorry but, I can't join you guys." Urataros said as he stands up shocking Izuku and Kyoka.