Harry Potter

—Caroline's POV—

    When we arrived at the Dursley's house the lights were off and Moody tried the door, it was locked. I waved my wand and said "Alohamora," And the lock clicked letting us in. We walked in and Moody opened the door to the cupboard under the stairs, the small bed and dresser inside were covered in dust and cobwebs.

    "Where is he?" Moody asked.

    "The small bedroom upstairs," I said as I pointed at the staircase at the end of the hall. We all went upstairs and Tonks unlocked the door to a small room. She walked in with her wand lit and Harry was standing at the door with his wand drawn.

    "Professor Moody? What are you doing here?" He asked

    "Rescuing you, of course," he said .

    When we made it outside we stood in a line Harry was asking all sorts of questions, which Tonks was trying her best to answer, "Sh Sh, not here Nymphadora," he said shushing her.

    "Don't call me Nymphadora!" She whisper-yelled, her hair turning red in anger. Moody didn't say anything back and knocked his staff twice on the ground, all of our brooms flew towards us.

    "Don't break rank if one of us is killed," Moody said, Harry looked at him in shock.

    "He's being dramatic," I assured him. We all flew off into the night, we passed under a bridge and I flipped upside down to drag my hands through the water.

    "Sit up!" Moody yelled at me.

    "Oh relax, what's the worst that could happen?" I said.

    "You fall off your broom, or a death eater could come up trying to kill you and you would be unprepared," he argued.

    "I can't fall off my broom I bewitched it, and before you can say, 'What if you messed up the spell?' I've done it a million times for quidditch, that is next to impossible, and I can fight off a death eater just as well upside down as right side up and you know it. I was the best student in your class just admit it," I said.

    "Oohh she's got you there Moody," Tonks said laughing.

    "Sit up either way, we're almost there," he said annoyed. We flew in and landed outside grimmauld place. Moody hit his staff on the ground and it revealed number 12. We all walked in and down the small skinny hallway to Molly, she redirected us to the kitchen. We sat down at the table, I sat next to Fred and he grabbed my chin, turn me towards himself and asked,

    "You still mad at me?" I squinted and thought about it before I said,

    "Hmmm... yup,"

    "Ew, get a room," Ginny said annoyed. We laughed as Molly brought out food,

    "Thank you!" I said to her.

    "Oh it's no problem dear!" She said sweetly.

    While we ate, everyone was talking about Harry's trail, "It seems as though your trail will be in front of the entire ministry," Sirius said.

    "What has the ministry got against me?" Harry asked confused.

    "Show him, he's gonna find out soon enough," Moody told Sirius and Lupin. Kingsley handed him a new paper, the headline read, "The Boy Who Lies".

    "They're going after Dumbledore as well, Fudge is using all his power and influence over the Daily Prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned," Sirius said.

    "But why?" Harry asked.

    "The minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job," Lupin told him.

    "But that's insane, no one in their right mind could think that Dumbledore..." Harry was cut of by Lupin saying,

    "Exactly the point, Fudge isn't in his right mind, it's been twisted and warped by fear. Now, fear makes people to terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power it almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he has returned,
and I am afraid the minister will do almost anything to avoid facing that terrifying truth," Lupin said.

    "We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. 14 years ago he had huge numbers at his command, and not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. He has been recruiting and we have been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in. We believe... Voldemort may be after something." Sirius said.

    "Sirius," Moody warned.

    "Something he didn't have last time" he finished.

    "You mean like, a weapon?" He inquired.

    "No, that's enough, he's only a boy, you tell him much more and you might as well induct him into the order straight away," she scolded them.

    "Good, I want to join. If Voldemort is raising an army then I want to fight," Harry told her. Sirius clearly thought this was a great idea.

    We finished eating and went upstairs to go to bed. I was walking to my room when I was pulled into another, Fred kissed me and I said,

    "I'm still mad at you,"

    "Oh yeah?" He said kissing me again, harder this time.

    "Yeah," I said kissing him back. He pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck, moving my shirt off my shoulder. We were in a small closet-like room so there wasn't much space. I pulled his face back to mine and kissed him. We stopped and looked at each other when we heard,

"Alright, in bed all of you," from Molly, she was walking down the hall checking rooms. We both apperated to our rooms immediately. I sat on my bed with a book to make it seem like I had been in there the whole time, "Where's Hermione dear?" Molly asked when she opened the door.

"Uh... I don't know I haven't seen her in a while," I lied. She left, probably to look for Hermione. I fell back on my bed with my arms outstretched. Suddenly I felt hands on my wrists pinning me down, it was Fred, "You know Hermione will never let you stay, right?" I said.

"Yep," he stood up, grabbed me, and we apperated to his and George's room. George was across the room already asleep. Fred laid down on his bed and opened the covers for me to crawl in. He put one arm around me and kissed my cheek.

    "Do you think they're going to let Harry in the order?" I asked.

    "No, you and my mum would kill them all before that happened," he said laughing.

    "Damn right," I said laughing.

    "I'll kill both of you, now shut up and go to sleep," George said from across the room. We bursting laughing.