Christmas

—Caroline's POV— Also it Christmas Eve

    When I woke up Fred was looking at me lovingly. "Good morning love," he said, brushing my cheek.

    "Good morning Freddie," I said running a hand through his hair. He looked behind me,

    "George isn't here," he put his arms around my waist and pulled me in. He kissed me and turned on to his back so that I was straddling him. I took his hands and interlocked our fingers, then pinned his hands to the bed. I let go to unbuttoned his shirt and I slid my hands over his chest. He put his arm behind my back sat up, and flipped over so he was on top of me. He put a hand under my shirt and pulled it up and off. His hand was cold on my back which made me arch it. I put a hand in my shorts and pulled them down. He smiled mischievously.

    We walked downstairs for breakfast, "Oh good! You're both awake I didn't want to leave with out seeing everyone at least once this morning," Molly said gesturing us to sit at the table.

"Sorry Mum, we uh... slept in," Fred said, I elbowed him in the ribs.

"You two slept in and woke up at the same time, while in separate room?" She asked suspiciously.

"No, I woke up before him and while I was walking past his room I saw he was still asleep so I woke him up," I lied.
"That's why we got down here late and together,"

"Oh, that explains it. Alright you two eat up I'll will go get Arthur, Caroline will you please help Fred with his dishes, he can't do anything himself," she said.

"Of course," I said laughing. When Fred and I finished eating I took our plates to the sink and washed them by hand.

"We have magic, you don't have to wash them like that," Fred said.

"Yeah I know, I like doing it," I said. He walked up behind me and put his arms around my waist, he kissed my cheek and I tilted my head back to kiss him. He reached into the sink and put soap bubbles on my nose, I, in return, put bubbles on his cheek. He wipe soap down my face, "Ah, Fred! That's in my eye!" I yelled at him laughing.

"Sorry," he said laughing. He grabbed a towel and started wiping the soap off my face, I took one too and wiped off the soap that I put on his cheek. We laughed while we were wiping each other's faces. I finished the dishes right as I heard someone come through the door.

"Daddy's home!!" Molly yelled. Fred ran down to the door to greet his father. Molly pushed Arthur into the kitchen in a wheelchair,

"Hi Mr. Weasley, welcome home," I said.

"Oh, hello Caroline, thank you," he said. Besides Arthur coming home, nothing really happened that day. We all sat around and talked about school and grades. Later that night we were all sitting in the living room watching the fire, I was sitting next to Fred, leaning on him and holding his hand.

—Fred's POV—

We were all in the living room on Christmas Eve watching the fire, Caroline was sitting with me, holding my hand. She had fallen asleep, I picked her up and carried her upstairs into her room and laid her in her bed. I kissed her forehead and went back to my room, I went over to my trunk and looked through my socks to find the ring I got her. I hoped she didn't find it and that she put it in there while she packed. I found the box and opened it, the ring was still there. I put it in the corner of my trunk and went to sleep.

I woke up and went into the hallway, I turned around when I heard my name. I almost fell over when Caroline jumped on me saying, "Merry Christmas Freddie,"

"Merry Christmas," I said kissing her. I put her down and we walked down stairs to the kitchen table. I sat next to George and she sat next to Ginny.

—Caroline's POV—

We sat at the table and Molly handed out gift to everyone Ron first, then Harry, then Ginny. When she got to the twins she was holding a red and a blue gift. She gave up and just handed them to the twins, who switched presents, then she gave one to me, "Oh Mrs. Weasley you didn't have to get me anything," I said.

"Oh nonsense just open it," she said. I did, it was a red sweater with a yellow C on it.

"Thank you!" I said gratefully.

"Be prepared, you're going to get one of those every year for the rest of your life," Fred whispered to me.

"And how would you know that? We could break up and I would never see you again," I whispered back.

"I know that because I love you, and I have every intention of marrying you one day," he said looking into my eyes lovingly.

"Aww, I love you too," I said kissing his cheek.

"Oh my Merlin. Did you just say 'I love you'?" George said loudly. Everyone went silent.

"Yes, now shut up George!" Fred said quietly. We all sat and talked while eating breakfast, George was annoying about the 'I love you'. After breakfast Fred dragged me upstairs and into his room, "I've gotta do this quick before George comes," he went into his trunk and pulled out a small box. I, of course, already knew what it was but I pretended like I didn't. He got on one knee and said, "Caroline, I'm not proposing. But I will, and this ring is a promise of that. No matter what happens, I will love you, always and forever," he took out the ring and I read the engraving on it, 'You can chase the quaffle, I will chase your heart'.

"Fred, I love you," he stood up and I hugged him. "I have to tell you something though,"

"What?" He said a little concerned.

"Lee and I found this a few days ago, when we packed your trunk. I didn't look at it, only Lee did," I told him.

"Lee ruins everything," he joked. I laughed and he picked me up and kissed me.

    "Wait, hang on, let me get your gift," I said. He put me down and I ran to my room, grabbed his gift and ran back. I gave it to him and he opened it. It was a quill. He looked at me confused. "It's the quill I was doing my homework with when we had our first kiss," I said. He smiled and hugged me.

    "Well aren't you two adorable," George said in the doorway. "Did he give you the ring?"

    "Yeah," I said.

    "Cute, huh?" He said still just standing there.

    "Yeah," I said. It was a little awkward him just looking at us.

    "Ok, let's go, you're weird," Fred told George.