Hogsmeade pt2

The six of us walked down the paths of hogsmeade with our arms all interlocked

The six of us walked down the paths of hogsmeade with our arms all interlocked. It was quiet busy with Christmas coming up so we where tightly packed together. As we made our way to honey dukes I was suddenly knocked to the floor. I looked up to see Cho Chang -a ravenclaw girl- staring back at me.

"Oh I'm sorry" she said in a heavy accent, offering me her hand.

"Don't worry about it" I said. Before i could accept her offer her hand was smacked away by someone.

"Seriously Chang" Daphne spat glaring at her. I felt someone pull me up from under my arms. I turned to see Draco brushing off the little snow left on my skirt.

"Thankyou Draco" I said dusting myself off. I saw Chang scurry away probably because of Daphne. Great now my ass is damp and frozen.

"bloody halfblood" Daphne said walking back to the group. Theo snickered before reminding his arm with Daphnes.

"It's fine lets go" Blaise said continuing to walk. We all followed closely behind all packed together like sardines. I had been to hogsmeade before in the summer but it looked even more magical in the winter. The roofs of stores where coated in blankets of snow and icicles spilt down from windowsills. There was a group of shrunken heads all in a line singing carols and the sound of warm laughter coming from nearby pubs.

When we got to honey dukes Draco said something about needing to find Crabb and Goyal about something so with a quick shoulder squeeze he left. The inside of honey dukes was warm and loving. There was the sound of children laughing and the sound of soft bells and chimes.

"So what do we want" Blaise said looking at all of our group. We all smiled at each other knowing what comes next. I let out a giggle and briskfully walked over to an isle, quickly followed by Blaise and Daphne.

"So I'm thinking Chocolate frogs, Cauldron cakes and Pumpkin pasties." Blaise said locating the sweets on the shelves.

"Chuck in a few licorice wands for Draco" I said grabbing three. We all played for our sweets and stumbled back onto the street.

"Where to next" Theo grinned.

"Want to get butterbeer" Pansy said nodding her head towards the three broomsticks.

"Sounds like a plan" I smiled making my way over to the door. I swung it open only to be met with two shrunken heads.

"Hey no underage wizards today" one yelled "yeah get out" the other shrieked.

"How rude" I said slamming the door.

"Now what" Theo said frowning.

"How about a walk" Blaise suggested.

"Sure why not" I sighed picking up the pace. As we walked I noticed more and more posters for the escapee from Azkaban.

"You think that after everyone knew the news they'd take the posters down" I said pointing to the flyers.

"I guess so" Blaise shrugged. "It's been bloody annoying having the dementors guiding the castle though"

"They're fricken creepy" Pansy said shivering.

"Do you think Sirius Black will get into hogwarts" Daphne sighed looked at the paper.

"Yes" I said quietly.

"Wow real inspiring" Pansy said glaring at me.

"What I'm being honest" I snapped. "I know if I was a phyco bitch, I would definitely seek refuge in a warm, big castle with lots of helpless victims."

"You are a phyco bitch" Blaise said laughing.

"I'm a bitch, but not phyco" I scowled.

"If you say so" Blaise smirked.

"Wow thanks" I said with a sarcastic smile plastered on my face. He just laughed, ruffled my hair and continued to walk. As the rest of us followed I trailed behind. If Sirius Black did get into the castle we're screwed. As we kept walking I was bear hugged from behind. I swung around to see a smug Draco.

"You dick" I laughed.

"Surprise" he snickered swinging his arm around my shoulders as we walked.

"Where did you go" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Nothing you need to worry about" I said rather quickly. We all walked back to where the teachers where preparing for departure. As we all walked back to hogwarts all I could think about was Sirius Black.

____________________________________

(A/N) thankyou for reading this chapter and sorry it took so long to get published. I have reserved time for writing, so updates should be more frequent. I will now be updatinf as many Tuesdays and Thursdays as possible.

Please let me know what you think of the story so far because I would love to know everyone's opinions and feedback.

Dont forget to comment and vote. Happy reading 💙🖤💙