The Fight

It was the first quiddich game of the season, a crisp Sunday morning. I still held my position as beater and Draco as seeker. We where versing gryfindor, and they had a new team. I wasn't sure who was on it now but I definitely think Potter still is.

I walked down to the change room, enjoying the silence - as I am the only girl on the team - and began to change into my quiddich robes. Ad I exited the change room i was greeted with a tired Draco and Blaise.

"Blaise I didn't know you made the team" I smiled giving him a light pat on the back. "I only got on because Flint thought I looked intimidating" he smiled warmly at me letting out a slight chuckle.

"We will be right back we just have to change" said Draco holding the door for the change rooms open for Blaise.

"I'll be here" I said giving them a small wave as they closed the door.

I meant against the wall clutching my broom. I had gotten the new firebolt over the holidays. In the distance I saw someone walking towards the pitch. Barely anyone was up yet, so it was quiet strange. As the figure got closer, I realised it was Bella.

"Morning" I yelled.

"Hey" she said jogging over to me. "I didn't know you where on the quiddich team."

"What can I say, I'm just so athletic" I said sarcastically smirking.

"Of course you are" she said rolling het eyes, leaning on the wall next to me.

We made small talk as people began to make their ways down to the pitch. The boys began spilling out of the change room who where quickly met by Pansy, whinning for attention. I walked with the rest of the team, Bella trailing behind me.

"What the mudblood doing here" she snickered shoving her figure in Bellas face.

"Shove your finger in my face again and I'll shove a broomstick so far up your ass you'll get splinters in your throat. She snapped.

"Ooo she's got a tounge" she smirked leaning against Draco.

"You know what why don't I just go straight for the throat" she laughed quietly herself.

"Wha-" before Pansy could finish her sentence Bella yanked the broom out my hand shoving the front of it right onto Pansy' s throat. This made her get winded, I let out a small snicker.

"Oh you'll pay for that Sparky" she said yanking on Bellas ponytail.

Bella did not pass for the fighting type. She always seemed so shy. Pansy now swung a punch at me. Who did this bitch think she is. You know a little fight never hurt anyone.

I chucked my hair into a quick ponytail and handed my broom to Blaise, who was standing there stunned. I got in there and threw a few punches, one directly into Pansys stomach.

This got more intense as Bella had pansy in a headlock whilst Pansy pulled my hair. I heard a whistle which I don't doubt belonged to Madam Hooch. All of a sudden all of us where yanked off each other. I strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist yanked me to my feet, not leaving my waist.

When I looked at the other two girls I saw Fred grab Bella, Draco grab Pansy- wait then who grabbed me. I looked behind me to see a rather shocked Anthony. Before i could say anything her removed his hands from my waist as Madam Hooch began to yell at us.

"You three ladies, do the fighting on the field, not outside the chnagerooms." She said sternly. "Who is responsible for this"

"That stupid mudblood shoved a broom into my face" said Pansy holding onto Dracos arm pathetically.

Madam Hooch turned towards Bella."20 points from gryfindor" she said. "I'm very disappointed in you Miss Sparks" and with that she left. I looked back up at Anthony to see him looking straight back at me.

"You didn't strike me as the violent type" he smirked.

"I guess you just need to get to know me better" I smiled. I looked down to realise he's in quiddich robes."hey I didn't know you where on the house team"

"Oh yeah, I'm a beater" she said proudly.

"Me to" I smiled holding up my bat.

"You didn't strike me at the quiddich type either" she said tilting his head with a goofy smile"

"What's that supposed to mean" I said yankinghim down by his collar so our faces where now level.

"You know it's just, your a pretty little girl, why would you be any good at quiddich" she smirked realising himself from my grip.

"Your gonna pay for that" I said stepping closer. "On this field right now.

__________________________________

(A/N) sorry I haven't update in ages I have had the worlds worst writers block. I know POA doesn't have quiddich in it but I don't care. I will update tommozzow probs so stay alert. Have a good night, happy reading and don't forget to vote 😁😁