Malfoy Manor

The holidays arrived quickly. I went home for the holidays to spend some quality time with my parents. The Malfoy Ball was soon and yet again we where invited.

We arrived at Malfoy manor 3 days before the ball. I spilled out the fireplace onto the cold stone floor.

I felt a hand in mine yank me up from the floor.

"Draco" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

We gave each other a long hug before breaking apart.

"How have you holidays been." I smiled.

"Dismal" he sighed.

"Same" I said.

Out toppled my mother and father.

"Draco dear, how wonderful to see you" said my mother dusting off her skirt.

All of a sudden Narcissa came bursting into the room followed by Lucious.

"m/n, f/n" she beamed giving my mother a light hug and my father a small handshake.

"Welcome to the manor" Lucious said a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Draco show y/n her room" Narcissa ordered.

Draco grabbed my hand and yanked me out the room.

"I'm so glad your here" he smiled squeezing my hand.

"Same the holidays where so boring" I sighed.

We stopped in front of two large black doors with silver snake handles.

"This is your room" he said swinging open the door.

"It's right next to mine" he smiled.

"Draco it's lovley" I gasped.

He gave me a big smile and ked me out the room to another pair of green doors. He swung them open to reveal another bedroom.

"And this one is mine" he beamed.

He lead me towards the couch and told me to take a seat

"I have to show you something" he laughed.

He wondered over to he dresser and took out a bundle of letters.

"Over the holidays Parkinson had been sending me letters" he said as we wondered back to the couch.

"What" I said snatching the bundle.

I unfolded the first letter.

Dear Dracy,

You haven't been replying to any if my owls. I know you've been busy, no one can look that good without some effort. I await your owl about my families request for a arranged marriage. Till the ball my love.

Xoxo Pansy.

"She's horrid" I spat. "She shouldn't be allowed to do that"

"Are you jealous" he smirked.

"No" I said rather quickly.

"Are you sure" he said getting closer to my face and grabbing my hand.

"Positive" I stuttered my cheeks turning pink.

"Are you nervous" he smiled getting even closer.

Now our chests where touching. He lent down to my ear.

"Your cute when your flustered" he smirked. His breath tickling my neck.

"Shove off" I laughed pushing him away.

"Okay okay" he laughed.

________________________________

(A/n) I'm going to start adding more romantic interactions as there getting older. Thank you for reading this chapter. Next chapter will be the malfoy Christmas ball. Have an amazing day💙💙