Petrified

I sat down at the slytherin bench

I sat down at the slytherin bench. It had begun raining on my way to the castle so I was drenched and miserable. Draco went off to do something but I didn't really care. I sat across from Daphne and Theo.

Every since I found out the had an arranged marriage I reliesed how inseparable they where. It would be nice to have someone like that.

All of a sudden I saw Parkinson wondering over towards me.

"Brace yourselfs" Daphne giggled.

I suppressed my smile.

"Do you know where Dracy is" she whined.

"Probably hiding from you" I smirked.

"Y/N just because you jealous doesn't mean you should be mean to me" she sighed patting me lightly on the back."i know you like Draco but face it he's in love with me"

"You completely and utterly right" I said and fake wiped a tear from my eye.

"You'll find someone one day" she said wondering off.

"Twit" I whispered.

"She's delusional" Theo laughed.

I felt someone squeeze my waist which caused me to yelp. I turned around expecting to see Draco but instead I saw a tall redhead.

"Fred?" I smiled confused.

"Try again" he laughed.

"Sorry George" I sighed as he took the seat next to me.

"I'm only joking I am Fred" he smiled.

"I hate you" I sarcastically muttered.

"Have you heard the news" he said quiet eagerly.

"No, what is it" I said just as eagerly.

"Whatever is in that chamber has began to petrify students" he whispered.

"Your serious" I whispered back.

"Yep" he smiled leaning back.

"Do you know what's in there" he said.

"I have my theories" I joked.

"Ooo what is it" he said leaning back in.

"I think it's a batalisk" I smirked. "You know one of those large serpents"