Its All the Rage

It was a slow morning

It was a slow morning. I peaked myself off my bed and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed out my H/L hair. When I walked down to the common room. No one was there.

Great.

I wondered the hall for a while. I circled back to the corridor where I found the writing. It was gone. Huh, wonder who cleans this place.

I walked into the great hall to see barely anyone up yet. I was the first one in my year at the slytherin table. At the father end was a group of At least 4th year boys. All if a sudden I felt someone sit either side of me.

I looked to my left, then my right.

"Morning" George chimed.

"Hi guys" I groaned.

"God you sound tired" Fred giggled.

"Thanks" I spat.

"Why the sour mood" Fred pouted.

"I have DADA with Lockhart" I sighed.

"We had him yesterday-" Fred said.

"It was horrible" George finished.

"Great" I groaned.

"Well hope your day gets better" the smiled together. The got up from the bench and wondered back over to the slytherin table. All of a sudden I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Morning y/n" Draco chimed.

"Morning" sighed holding onto his arms.

He took a seat next to me. Sitting rather close to me. All of a sudden another familiar face entered the hall.

"Blaise" I beamed.

"Morning" he smiled.

I stood up and gave him a hug. I could feel Dracos stare on my back. His beautiful grey eyes stinging my skin. I took my seat next to Draco again, Blaise taking my other side.

All if a sudden Theo came strutting into the room.

"Theo long time no see" I beamed.

"Yeah haven't seen you in a while" he sighed."guess what"

"What"me and Draco said in sync.

"Sorry that I have to break your heart like this y/n, but I've been put into an arranged marriage with Daphne so you lost your chance." He smiled with a wide grin.

"REALLY" I squealed.

"Yeah mother and father told me it's official" he beamed.

"Aren't you a bit young" Blaise questioned.

"No, mother and father said you need to sort it out when your younger so it's not as complicated later on" he shakes off.

"My parents sad that to." Draco sighed."ive already received lots off requests. One including the Parkinson's." He gagged.

"What" I blurted out. "Where you going to tell me this"

"You do you care" he smirked.

"I like to know these things" he groaned.

"Your parents probably already have some requests" Blaise smiled.

"You should send them an owl" he smiled.

Mabey I will.

___________________________________

(A/N) this chapter was just a filler so that things in the future will make sense. Thankyou for reading and have a great day 😊😊