The Unexpected Moment

I rushed next to Hagrid and my other team members as he carried Draco to the hospital wing

I rushed next to Hagrid and my other team members as he carried Draco to the hospital wing. Draco had past out from the sight of the blood on his hands and face.

"Hagrid we have to hurry" I said speeding up. We made it to the hospital wing in about 6 minutes. Madam Pomfrey rushed to Hagrid, guiding him to the nearest hospital bed.

"Jesus what has he down this time" she said pulling various potions and tonics from a cupboard.

"Got hit with a bludger" I said sitting in the chair next to the bed he was lying in.

"Nasty things" she said measuring out doses of medication and shoving them down his throat. I could hear him breathing quickly in irregular patterns. His body began to move followed by a low groan. I saw his eyes crack open.

"Draco you absolute twat" I said practically leaping onto him.

"Nice to see you to" he whispered into my ear wrapping one of his arms around my waist.

"Give him some space" Madam Pomfrey said hitting my arm with her hand fussily.  I sat back in the chair putting my hands up defensively. I sat there for a few hours with Draco until dinner time  talking about the game until Madma Pomfry told me to leave.

I walked to the great hall, with only a few students littering the corridors. As I walked in I spotted Anthony sitting at the Gryfindor table laughing with Fred, George and Bella. I angrily rushed over to the table, holding my head high in the presence of the Gryfindors. I reached for the collar of Anthony's sweater and yanked him up with all my force, causing him to stand up.

"Hey y/n" he smiled patting my head"long time no see".

"You" was the only word I could get out before I pulled him out of the great hall by his ear. I yanked him into an empty classroom. I grabbed my wand out from the pocket in my ribs and pushed into his neck.

"Woah woah calm down"he said putting his finger over the top of my wand.

"Why did you do that" I said looking at him seriously.

"What do you mean" he said, his smirk falling to a generally concerned expression.

"You know exactly what I mean Sparks" I said moving my wand away from his neck.

"When he yelled at you, you looked hurt." He said sighing "I don't like when your hurt".

"What" I said completing pulling my wand away from him.

"I care about you y/n" he said" even though I've only known you for a few days, I already feel like your one of my good friends"

"Really"i said my voice cracking slightly in surprise.

"Yep" he said moving closer to me. I just stood there shocked as he kept moving closer. What the hell waa he doing. All of a sudden the door burst open with a loud bang.

"HOLY SHIT" I heard someone yell. Both me and Anthony's head snapped around to face the door. There stood Bella.

"Sorry, sorry as you where"she said backing up and closing the door smirking.

"Bella" I said causing her to freeze. "Get your ass in hear."

She walked over and sat down at one of the desks swinging her legs up onto the desk infront of her.

"Nothing happend" I said pointing my finger at her face. "Don't jump to consions"

"Okayyy" she said rolling her eyes.

"Why Are you hear" Anthony said pushing her feet off the desk and sitting on it.

"Oh George wanted you" she said sitting up.

"I'll see you later y/n" he said standing up and pulling Bella out the room shutting the door  behind himself.

"See...you" I said to myself standing in the dark classroom....alone.

_________________________________

(A/N) sorry this was a really bad filler chapter. I will have the next part up tommorow. Thankyou for reading, don't forget to vote and comment. Happy reading g and have an amazing day. 🤩🤩