Hogsmeade pt1

I woke to the cool breeze blowing through an open window

I woke to the cool breeze blowing through an open window. It was crisp winters morning. Today was my first time going to hogsmeade. I took a warm shower, allowing the hot water to consume my body, letting it run down my face. I wrapped my towel around myself looking into the mirror. I looked down at the counter seeing various muggle products Bella had gifted to me.

I carefully applied them making my face look plump and awake. I decided to pick out my outfit before hair and makeup. When i walked back into the dorm room I noticed all the girls already awake, digging through trunks and throwing various pieces of clothing around. As I approached my bed I was smacked square in my face by a skirt

"Okay who's belt is this" I smirked.

"Oh shut up" Daphne said giggling as she pried the piece of clothing from my hands.

"Seriously though Daph it's bit short innit" I laughed searching for the perfect outfit through my trunk.

I yanked out a fluffy coat, sweater and skirt smoothing them on my bed.

"Does this look fine" I said tilting my head to the side and closing one eye.

"Ooo thats gorgeous" Daphne said walking to my side mimicking me.

"Why is it so fancy" i heard Astoria say approaching my other side.

"You see dear sister, slytherin girls have high reputations to uphold" Daphne said walking behind Astoria and resting her head don her sisters shoulder. " And we need to look the part"

"I wish I could come" Astoria sighed laying down on her bed.

"I know but your two young" Daphne sighed straitning her hair.

I looked over at Pansy who was looking at a black mid thigh length dress and cowskin jacket laying on her bed.

"That will look nice on you" I said quietly.

"Thankyou" she replied in the same quiet voice. "Yours is lovely to"

"Aww look at you two" Daphne smirked beginning to change into her outfit.

"Shutup" I said throwing a pillow at her head.

I slipped on my clothes and smoothed out the skirt. Before i went down to the common room i charmed my hair to have soft waves in it. As the three of us walked down the stairs I spotted Draco, Blaise and Theo all sitting down on the couch near the fireplace.

"Now who are you boys waiting for" I said as we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"You guys actually" Draco said standing up from the couch and walking over to me.

"Nice ferret" I smirked looking at his fur hat.

"Nice polar bear" he replied looking at my coat.

"Touchè" I smiled as he offered his arm for me.

Theo and Daphne walked together, Blaise and Pansy and me and Draco.

"You do look nice though"Draco whispered to me as we walked.

"As do you" I beamed squeezing his arm which caused him to smile.

All the students gathered in the courtyard waiting for the teachers tell us when we could go.

"Now you may only go if I have your permission slip sighed by a parent or guardian" I heard Professer Mcgonagall yell over the sound of all the student talking.

I noticed all the kids flooding onto a path. The six of us all grabbed onto each other and pushed our way through the sea of people. And off we went to hogsmeade.

_______________________________________

(A/N) thankyou for reading this chapter I will have part two up in the next few days. Also thankyou for your patience with this book. Lately I have just been very unmotivated to write this book, but I'll push through. Don't forget to comment and vote. Happy reading and have a good day 🌻🌻