The Strange Blond Boy

I woke up early, fresh and energized

I woke up early, fresh and energized. Today was the day we go to Diagon Ally. I picked out my proper cloths as mothers says our family should be looking pristine. I wore a dark green dress and a black cloak over the top. My H/C fell over my shoulders and I slipped on my shoes. We where going to meet the Malfoys for breakfast before we shop for school supplies. I ran down to the sitting room in front of the fireplace waiting for my mother and father. MY parents walked down the stairs all in matching cloaks to mine. Except my mother's had a snake broach sewed onto her breast pocket.

We where going to travel by floo powder which I didn't enjoy much.

"Remember to shout the words very clearly." My father told be with a stern look in his eyes.

"Your going to say Diagon Ally" my mother said to me

I took a handful of powder and stepped into the fire place.

"Emry wishes Miss Y/N The best of luck at school" Emry smiled.

I took a deep shaky breath.

"DIAGON ALLY"

I stumbled out of the fire place. The place was buzzing with witches and wizards. My mother quickly followed behind me stepping out the fire place. She dusted off my shoulders as we waited for my father. He stepped of the fireplace and we where on our way. We walked over to a small cafe near the forest to wait for the Malfoys.

You saw as a family of 3 approached your mother. The lady who you assumed to be Narcissa had icy blue eyes and black and white hair. She gave your mother a hug before introducing her husband and son.

"This is my husband Lucius he also works at the ministry!" Narcissa chimed

Lucius was a rather cold man. His grey eyes where lifeless and tragic.he had icy blond hair that just reached his shoulders and carried a cane with a snake head as the handel. When you made eye contact it was like his eyes where piecering through your skin. I don't think I like this man.

"And this us my little Draco. It's also his first year at Hogwarts as well." Narcissa smiled.

A small boy emerged from behind his mother. God, he looked like a carbon copy of Lucious. The same grey eyes and icy hair. He can forward to face you.

"Good morning, I'm Draco" he said and kissed your hand.

"I'm Y/N Lux, charmed to meet you" I said through an awkward smile.

Narcissa bend down and gave you a light hug introducing her self properly. You waited for the cheek pintching but it never seemed to happen. I like this lady. You all made your way over to a table and ordered your food. You sat in between Malfoy and your father. The adults just talked about politics and the minersry. Even through you þrrttrxgot to eat some delicious food it was still quite boring. Throughout the meatl you and Draco made small talk but where to shy to start any big conversation.

"Y/N honey, why don't you and Draco go buy your wands" your mother said handing you a pouch of galleons.

Narcissa handed Draco a pouch from their own fortune and you where on your way.

"So what house do think you'll be sorted into?" Draco quietly asked.

"Probably slytherin. What else would pureblood rich girl get into" you snapped back

"I think I'll get into slytherin to. I'm obviously more superior for any other house" he chimed

Who does this guy think he is. All he does is think he's so charming, and swooning. He's not I can see through the act. I bet he's just as fragile and weak as a five year old. We made our way through the pa ked streets. The entire time Malfoy just went on about how his father's buys him all these nice things and how mudbloods don't deserve to come to hogwarts, blahbalblab. I do agree with the last part though. Mudbloods shouldn't be allowed the priveledge of attending Hogwarts. In your eyes juggles where filthy, malicious creatures who cared about know one but themselves.

We reached Olivanders and Draco held the door for me. An old man came sliding across one of the walls on a ladder, his face turning to a wrinkled smile.

"I was wondering when I'd me seeing you, Miss Lux and Mr Malfoy." The man said ina warm yet raspy voice.

You made your way up to the counter as he placed 3 skinny boxes In front if you. The first wand was a 8 inch long mildly flexible wand with a dragon heartsting core. You waved it and a light bulb smashednear the window. You quickly placed to wand back in the counter. The man handed you another wand this one was 13 3/4 inches made from elder wood. The handle was incensed in various jewels and on the tip a small emerald. It had a unicorn hair core. Your waved it and a warm light surrounded you, engulfing you with light. The wand was 13 galleons which barely made a send in you money. You sat in the chair by the window as Draco picked his wand. You could hear things smashing and papers falling until he found his perfect wand.

You made friendly chatter on the way to the owl emporium. Mabey Draco wasn't as bad as you thought he was. You went directly over to an owl that caught you eye. A black and brown owl with mysterious eyes.

 A black and brown owl with mysterious eyes

He was perfect. I decided to call him pip. Draco got a black owl with yellow eyes. You both made your way over back to the cafe to find your parents waiting for you.

"Time to go hunny" your mother smiled

Draco reached his hand out to shake yours. You trapped it and yanked him in for a hug

"Thankyou for making today fun, see you at the station"you whispered to him

He returned the hug wrapping his arms around you waist.

"Can't wait" he whispered back

And with that you and your parents left.

_________________________________________

(A/N) thankyou for reading this chapter. If you have any suggestions just comment on the story of give me a message.