Quiddich

Our first quiddich game was approaching quickly

Our first quiddich game was approaching quickly. Me and Draco had to have extra training session though because we where knew to the team. After I told my parents I made the team they send me a beautiful beaters bat made from dark oak wood. It had a green strip around the handle.

Flint would always act weird around me at training though. He would always be like.

"Oh Lux let me help you more with this"

Even though I was completely fine. Or he would be like.

"Lux wanna hangout after training"

I did not.

Draco noticed how Flint kept wanting to hangout with me, I think Draco got jealous. So he started walking me to all my classes, sitting with me at the great hall, and even grabbing my hand to hold it whenever Flint was watching.

"I hate to say it Malfoy but I'd say your jealous." I smirked

"What is there to be jealous of, I'm obviously way better looking than Flint." He sneered

"I never said you where jealous of Flint"i giggled

He just blushed.

"I'm just kidding I'll see you at tommorows game" and with that I left.

The next morning I felt great. I got up around 6 and went for a run near the boarder if the forbidden forest. To be honest it didn't even look that scary.

After that I changed into my uniform and pranced to the great hall. When i got there I immediately made eye contact with Flint. He beckoned me over to come sit with him and his friends.hemq

I was about to walk over when someone grabbed me by my arm and yanked me over to a different seat at the table.

"Ow Draco that hurt"

"I don't want you hanging out with Flint" he sneered.

"Why do you care"

"He doesn't seem like a nice guy"
"Please just stay away from him" He almost pleaded.

"That's kinda hard since he's quiddich captain." I said sarcastically.

"You know what i mean" he snapped

He then began angrily eating a piece of toast. Why does Draco care about who I hang out with.

After breakfast me and him made our way down to the change room. Most of the Gryffindor  team where already there, including Potter and the Weasly twins. You didn't mind the Fred and George because they always played pranks on the teachers and it was really funny.

As me and Draco finished changing (in separate rooms) The rest if the team arrived. We talked a bit of strategy, but we all know it's just ways to cheat and injur the Gryffindor team.

We all got into a line ready to fly out onto the pitch, and when the gate door opened we where off. Dam the pitch was huge, i didnt realise how many people could fit.

Even me and Dracos parents came to watch the game. Both teams gathered in a circle in the middle if the pitch.

"Now I want a nice clean match. From all if you" the professor said looking more at the slytherin side.

With a whistle people began to fly in every direction. Flint grabbed the quaffel, so I quickly followed him making sure he didnt get hit. I smashed the bludger away with my bat a few times, god if it the hit someone it would hit hard. 

As the game continued the score was 60 to slytherin 40 to Gryffindor. I looked up and saw Draco circling around looking for the snitch. All of a sudden he dove for something as did Potter.

Obviously I got a bit distracted as Potters broom started to go crazy. It's like it's been jinxed. But who did it. I made everyone on the slytherin promise they wouldn't use magic during the match.

I must if been someone in the stands. I was about to help him when I got hit with something.

Darkness.

_____________________________________

(A/N) thankyou for reading this chapter it was really fun to write. I have test week this week at school so chapters may be a little slow.

Have a great day!