The Weasly Twins

The next morning we returned from Malfoy Manor. We where meant to stay until after Christmas but I lied and said I was feeling ill. So mother thought it would be best to go home.

When I arrived I went straight up to my room. I hadn't talked to Draco since the incident, I didn't want to. The best way I could think to get back at him, was to pretend it didn't hurt me.

I decided I was never acknowledge his presence, flirt with other guys and be even more mean and cruel than people thought I was. I created this new persona, that would keep me from getting anymore hurt.

The holidays passed quickly, Christmas wasn't as fun as it usually was, I was in a sour mood. I did get a new firbolt, beaters bat and expensive jewelry.

The return to school was approaching quickly, and I wasn't ready. I didn't want to face Draco and especially Pansy. God who knows what things that witch will say to me.

I woke up bright and early that morning. Emry came in to help me get ready, putting my hair into a curly up Do and doing some light makeup. I wore a black dress which my mother had imported from Russia.

 I wore a black dress which my mother had imported from Russia

I was ready. We floo'd to kings cross station and onto platform nine and 3 quarters.

The train had just pulled in so with a goodbye kiss to my parents I was off. I wondered through the corridor looking for an empty compartment.

I found near the end of the train and slid the door open. I took a seat closest to the window and opened a ancient ruins book. I didn't take that class but ancient ruins always seemed to interest.

Most if my trip was peaceful I hadn't seem Draco or Pansy yet so I considered that a win. All if a sudden the compartment door swung open.

It was Draco and Pugface.

When they took a seat across from me, I immediately got up slamming shut the book I was reading a began to rush out of the carriage. Holding my head high.