The Slytherin and the Gryfindor

We spilled out of the train, students creating a sea of people

We spilled out of the train, students creating a sea of people. I saw two familiar faces looking rather confused. I pushed though the crowd making my way over to them.

"You two okay" I yelled over the noise.

"We don't know where to go" Bella also yelled.

I looked around before locking my gaze on Hagrid.

"See that big guy" I said pointing, Anthony nodding his head.

"Your gonna go with him" I smiled.

"Thanks" Bella smiled taking a hold of Anthony's arms becoming to walk away.

"I'll try to get a seat close to the sorting" I smiled waving goodbye.

"We'll keep an eye out" smiled Anthony warming being pulled away by his sister.

I turned back to make my way over to the carriages when there a sudden tight grip on my wrist. I turned around to see Draco with Blaise standing behind him. They both looked livid.

"Who the bloody hell are they" Balise spat watching the Sparks disappear into the croud.

"Just some friends" I said releasing myself from Dracos grip.

"Sure" he said through gritted teach swinging his arm around my shoulder. "Lets just get a carriage"

The three of us piled into a carriage shortly followed by Daphne and Astoria.

"Have any of you seen Theo" she fussed dusting off her skirt.

"Not yet" I sighed doing the same to mine.

"I've been in this uniform for an hour and I already hate it" snapped Astoria.

"Got a tongue on that one Daphne" I smirked causing her to take in response.

--time skip--

I sat at the slytherin table as close to the stool and hat as possible. Dumbledore addressed us before the doors where pulled open revealing a croud of scared first years. Among them Bella and Anthony. I really hope their pit in slytherin.

As the croud walked through the tables I saw Bella hide slightly behind her brother. I caught her eye giving her a reassuring smile, which she lightly returned.

The sorting was boring as again most student had been sorted into gryfindor or Hufflepuff. 3 in slytherin and 16 in Ravenclaw. I waited patiently before.

"BELLA SPARKS" Mcgonagall yelled causing Bella to jump a little.

She walked up to the stool quickly taking a seat with caution. The hat was placed on her head covering her eyes. I really hope she gets slytherin. I crossed my fingers under the table. About 1 minute had passed now. God hurry up. All of a sudden the hat yelled...

"GRYFFINDOR"

She got up off the stool with a giddy smile plastered on her face as she wondered over to the gold and red table. Seriously. I didn't really care about the whole slytherin gryfindor rival thing but my friends did. This would make things difficult. But there was still Anthony. I crossed my fingers, my entire focus on him.

As he took a seat on the stool we made brief eye contact, him giving me a reassuring smile. Unlike Bella the hat had almost called out it's answer immediately.

"GRYFINDOR"

Shit. This can't be possible. As he got off the stool we locked eyes as he walked over to his table. He gave me a wink and a smirk before taking his seat next to his sister breaking away from the contact. I felt myself blush. Draco ha obviously noticed this conga t as he defensively Wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

Throughout the meal I kept glancing at the Gryfindor table as I watched them laugh. Fred and Bella had already become very comfortable with each other as they sat next to each other laughing. Having fun.

We didn't really have fun at the slytherin table during meals. Since we where a house of purebloods we all st quietly with good posture and manners making small talk.

As I looked over again in made eye contact yet again with Anthony, he noticed Dracos arm and I saw his smile drop slightly. That time I broke the contact.

_____________________________________

(A/n) thankyou for reading this chapter. Let me know what you want to happen with y/n and Anthony. Happy reading and have a great day💖