The Ball

It was the day of the Malfoy Christmas ball

It was the day of the Malfoy Christmas ball. I awoke early to prepare for the special night. I hopped into a cold shower to wake myself up and chucked on some comfy clothes. I did an exfoliating face mask, skin care and ate a very healthy breakfast.

Tonight was going to be perfect I had the perfect dress, shoes and jewelry. I was going to be the most beautiful girl at the ball.

I was going to get to see Blaise and Theo to and to my dismay, Flint. He had kept sending me owls over the holidays, which Draco grew very jealous of. I of course didn't mind this, seeing Malfoy jealous made we know that he cared.

Me and Draco arranged the previous day not to see each other until the ball, we wanted to make it special seeing as it was my first time attending the Malfoy Ball.

I spent most of the day in my room reading books and fumbling with some if the decorations. The ball started at seven so I thought it would be appropriate to start getting ready at five. Two hours should be enough time.

Another one if the Malfoy house elfs helped me get ready. Her name was Polly. She helped me do my hair up into a half up half down with beautiful curls framing my face. I wore a gorgeous black dress that showed off my small waist and slim arms.

 I wore a gorgeous black dress that showed off my small waist and slim arms

I topped off my look with a simple pair of black heels. They where only about an inch tall, I'm still to young for taller ones.

I only had on some simple makeup that made we look naturally pretty and very awake and lively. I loved it, even though I looked quite a bit older.

It was almost time for the ball when I heard a knock at my door.i quickly rushed over smoothing out my skirt and then I opened it. Know one was there, huh.

I looked down and spotted a small black box tied with a silver ribbon. How curious. I picked up the small parcel and made my way over to my bed, closing the door behind me.