35

It had finally become the day, all 8 friends completed the challenge. Score 10 points knocking down your friend.

Sowon: "Oh yes! Finally! I'm tired of winning to Nayeon"

Nay: "I let you win"

Sowon: "Sure..Miss Park, I think you should teach Nayeon some moves"

Jihyo: "Okay so my kids, practice fighting...looks like you guys need it"

Momo: "Really mom?"

Ji: "I said what I said, don't worry, I'll be working with your friends"

Sana: "They cheated"

Ji: "How?"

Sana: "Well I know Eunha did"

Eunha: "Again...How?"

Sana: "By being cute"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and pushed Sana "Just for that can Sana take a lap around Chaeyoung's track"

Sana: "Wha-"

Ji: "Yes"

Sana: "That is unfair, you're just gonna let her go"

Eunha: "Well you were cheating too, i just ended up winning. It was so unfair I couldn't kiss you"

Ji: "Both of you take a lap, first to win gets to stop. The last person has to take another lap. Nay keep an eye on the lovebirds"

Sana and Eunha started running, Nayeon watched them, only for Eunha to win, and Sana ran another one with Eunha laughing.

After a while, one group was training their powers. Jihyo was with the other group training them to fight powers.

Ji: "I'm getting myself confused...Okay it's the Powers group aka my kids, and y'all will be the..."

Momo: "Non powers"

Ji: "I mean yea, I can't think of anything else. So The powers and The non powers...okay. I'm gonna need my kids to go wash up, you non powers need to stay down here"

They all walked up the stairs, but Nayeon stayed on the step hidden so she could spy. Jihyo nodded "Hold on" She walked over to the steps "Nayeon go"

Nay: "But mom"

Ji: "Now"

Nayeon left, closing the door.

Yuju: "How did you know?"

Ji: "She's my kid...she's predictable"

Sowon: "Why can't they be here"

Ji: "I'm telling a guardian secret, only guardians and keepers know...well once the keeper becomes a master"

Elkie: "Wait so what's the difference of masters for keepers. You were a master already but when you fought that guy...you said you became a master"

Ji: "So a keeper is a person aka me. I can be a master in being a keeper. Which means my mark is now a gold. Being a Master Keeper is being a higher level, you get this cool cape and everything. A master keeper is more advanced"

Somi: "Oh that makes sense"

Elkie: "Okay"

Jihyo reached into her pocket and pulled out a ring "A guardian has their own ring, you don't need to be of age to receive one. It's given to those who are training to be a guardian."

Sowon: "What does it do? Or is it just a normal ring?"

Ji: "It's a guardian ring. Allov had this thing with bracelets and rings. But yes it does something"