40

Kook was here now, against the 9 from Jihyo, and the 5 from Suzy...It takes this much strength to take this one person down. Nayeon had to find a way to warn Jihyo about his power inside her, but there would a be chance that she could fight against it, and use it to help them win. Or it would take over, and 2 powerful people would be fighting against them.

Ji: "Stop this now Kook"

Kook: "You really think I would pass this wonderful opportunity"

Suzy: "Lisa! Jeong!"

They shot a bunch of fire at him, but he blocked it. So they tried again, this time Jihyo helped them, and with his powers inside her, she did something different, and it turned into a rope and wrapped around his arm.

Kook: "She taught you that?"

Ji: "No..."

His smirk scared them all, he knew exactly the solution to his whole plan. Jihyo had no idea what he was on about, she flew up, matching his height. Still holding onto the fire rope.

Suzy: "What's going on"

Nay: "Can he hear us?"

Suzy: "No"

Nay: "His powers are in her, are in Mom. They were taken out of me, and in her"

Sana: "We need to get her out"

Momo: "She can fight it"

Irene: "It's best to not let her"

Tzuyu: "It's mom, she can do this"

Soo: "Jihyo get back here! You heard Nay!"

Ji: "No, I'm sick and tired of him."

Do: "Get your staff"

Somi: "Are you gonna throw it?"

Ji: "Try it I dare you"

Sejeong: "I have the best aim"

Sejeong got her staff out, and threw it at Jihyo, hitting her right on her mark. Jihyo should've fallen, but it actually didn't affect her.

Kook: "You're strong"

Ji: "Want to find out"

Kook: "I'm about to find out you're not stronger than me"

His eyes lit up blue, everyone else worried he's getting into her head. He is too powerful, but they didn't know if had gotten weaker or have gotten stronger. But his eyes got brighter and soon, blue was all you saw.

Jihyo held fire in her hand, concentrating, and like it was nothing, her fire was no longer the same. It wasn't blue either, it turned purple, and purple can be seen shining from inside the helmet.

Ji: "You're not getting in that early"

He teleported behind her "I already did"

As if on cue, her fire went out, she fell, but never hit the floor. Floating back up, and resumed the same position.

Ji: "Oh did you?"

He had grown frustrated with Jihyo, and shot fire all over the place, at people as well. Chaeyoung sped around saving people, and both Jeongyeon and Lisa stopped it from hitting buildings. Tzuyu and Jennie were able to pull the fire using telekinesis and sending it to him.

Dahyun was trying to get into his head, but it wasn't easy. Momo jumped up, and high jumped whacking him on the head with a metal pole. He moved forward, but it wasn't that much of help to stop him.