5

Later when Jihyo woke up, she couldn't move because of the dogs but she could hear Sooyoung laughing then walk up to her "You okay?" Jihyo nodded "They can be my excuse of not getting up" Doyoung walked in "I'm heading out, apparently my mom has a book on training dogs, I am going to go pick it up" Jihyo nodded, and Doyoung left. Ray slowly got up which woke up all the dogs, but Jihyo thinks it was probably because he heard Mina walking down the stairs. Mina ran into the living room "Mom, we were wondering if we can go outside to play." Jihyo put her head back on the pillow "Sooyoung can you go out with them to keep an eye on them?" She nodded, and Jihyo said a silent 'thank you'. The dogs followed Mina upstairs, and Sooyoung went to go put on a jacket, the thing about Sooyoung and Doyoung is that they are young like Jihyo. Jihyo isn't strict on them about things, they don't wear a uniform, they wear normal clothes like everybody else, they change to go out which means like relaxed clothes or they don't change, it's really up to them.

While outside, they ran around playing tag, it was a fair game with no powers and they all had fun. The dogs had fun as well, they chased their owners, each other, and birds that were flying by. Jihyo was inside watching TV, while laying on the couch, she couldn't ask for anything better. She was cut short though, by a hyper Sana and Dahyun asking if she can go play with them, Jihyo wanted nothing more than to just stay on the couch, but their puppy eyes said that she has other plans. Jihyo got up and went outside, and she saw Sooyoung playing tag with the other and stopped "Joy is playing with you guys" Sana nodded "And we want you too" Dahyun also added "We couldn't find Doyoung" Jihyo smiled "He went out, he'll be back soon" They nodded, and there Jihyo was playing tag with Sooyoung and 8 girls.

It was time for lunch and Sooyoung was getting ready to make food but Jihyo stopped her "We'll order food, don't make anything" Doyoung walked inside and headed to the kitchen "I got the book, and my mother said if you ever needed it, she is always willing to babysit" Jihyo chuckled "I thought I already had 2 babysitters" They all chuckled, and Jihyo smiled "Well I will keep that in mind, but speaking of babysitters. Instead of ordering, I think I am going to pick up the food instead, they really drained me and I think I need some time alone. My couch didn't do me much" They nodded, and Jihyo grabbed her keys before being stopped by Nayeon "Where are you going?" Jihyo put her hand on Nayeon's head "I'm going to pick up food, you guys will stay here" Nayeon nodded, and ran to the game room that's where the others are.

Jihyo left and took her sweet time driving for the food, she has always liked Earth. Whenever she had a chance she would come down here, her employees never questioned her because they want a job and she is CEO. Before she got food, she took a quick stop at her office, she wasn't dressed nice but she wanted to see what she missed. As she walked in everyone bowed, and she made it to her assistant "Hey Wendy, what did I miss?" Wendy went through all the things missed, and all the appointments she has coming up. Jihyo marked them on her phone, and before walking to her office "I will be coming more often now, so no more long waits." Wendy nodded, and Jihyo grabbed her paperwork, and saw how empty her office is because she is never there a lot. She walked out and went to her senior manager "How are things here on your part?" He was frightened "Oh yea, they are perfectly fine. It's nice to see you back" Jihyo nodded "I will be coming more often, then after I get everything settled you'll see me everyday" He nodded and bowed as Jihyo walked away.

She never really liked the 'Big Boss' tittle, but it's her tittle, she's not mean, but still since she is the boss people are afraid of her, also because she is young to be CEO. Wait until they find out she has 8 kids, but they are all adopted. She knows how they feel about Jihyo, some are nice and some aren't so nice. The older people are the fake ones, they always think that Jihyo is all that since she is young and is never there. Wendy is the only one in the entire company that knows of Jihyo's power and where she is always at. So as her assistant she always tell people she's always on business trips. Jihyo did one last stop to her assistant "Wendy follow me to my office real quick, I have to talk to you." Wendy nodded, she isn't nervous because it must have something to do with Allov, and she was right.