10

Everyone got down, and Chae speed to Jihyo's room, and sat on the bed, everyone else went to their rooms/friend's room. Jihyo could've teleported or speed, but took her time to walk up the stairs and entered her room and closed the door "Now can you tell me why?" Chae felt really scared, Jihyo was talking in a calm scary manner. She shook her head "I have no excuse, I didn't want to use my card" Jihyo leaned against the door "And why is that? You have enough money, especially from your birthday, what is the problem with your money, that you had to risk yourself to steal?" Chaeyoung was no longer looking at Jihyo, but at the floor and shrugged "Nothing" Jihyo walked over to her dresser, picked up a bracelet and put it on Chae "This is staying on, until I think it should come off. Give me your phone, you're grounded for a long time Chaeyoung. When Somi leaves, you are not allowed to have any friends over, until you are ungrounded. Do you understand?" Chaeyoung nodded, and stood up. Jihyo sat down on her bed "One last thing, you know what to get, let's get this over with" To cut this short...Chaeyoung learned her lesson with one of the hardest spankings she has received. In the end Jihyo was holding Chae close, while she calmed down "What did you learn?" Chae sniffed "Not to steal" Jihyo nodded "When you're ready, you can go back to your room" Chae nodded, and made her way back. Her and Somi cuddled, Somi sighed "Your mom loves you, you know"

Chae nodded "Yea I know, I shouldn't have done that. That is really my fault" Somi chuckled "Well duh" They spent all this time talking, and the other girls walked in. Nayeon smiled "What happened?" Chae sighed "I was caught stealing, but mom went back and got me out of trouble" Jeongyeon scoffed "That is the only time she will do that" Chae nodded "She told me that, but I think it was mostly because I used my power to do it" Momo shook her head "You are so dumb, but I am guessing you learned your lesson based on how you are laying" Chae threw a pillow at Momo "Shut up" Momo laughed "Well have fun while it lasts, how long are you grounded?" Chae groaned "I don't know, she just told me long time, and the same for the bracelet. So wish me luck" Sana walked out of the room "Good Luck!"

The next day was school, and it went fairly well, Jihyo met clients at work, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana left high school with Sooyoung, and Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu left with Doyoung, Jihyo went home on her own. She went down to the basement, because she was going to train with Nayeon. When Nayeon came down, Jihyo smiled "You ready?" Nayeon nodded. Jihyo brought Nayeon to the fire sparing area, it was meant for all the powers. "So I will start with Fire Control, I am going to shoot fire at you, what you are going to do is use your power to go back in time, while you go back you have to rush forward and you can use a fight move Doyoung taught you." Nayeon nodded, Jihyo got a special helmet and  jacket for Nayeon to wear "Okay this is just in case you don't do it in time, the fire won't burn you" Jihyo got back to her spot "Okay, first we are going to go with me telling you I'm starting, then I'm going to shoot you without telling you" Nayeon got ready, Jihyo nodded and made her fire "Okay let's begin" she shot Nayeon with fire, and Nayeon didn't do it in time, luckily she didn't have the jacket. So Jihyo went again, and Nayeon got it. She caught it, and went back in time, then as she ran forward she kicked Jihyo tripping her. "Mom, are you okay?" Jihyo laughed "That was great Nay, I'm fine, you did good. Ready to try again?" Nayeon nodded, and they went at it a few more time, Jihyo always ending up on the floor each time, then when they started the unexpected, Nayeon only got it a rarely. Jihyo smiled "You'll get better, it may not work every time, because when your sister becomes of age, I'll teach her how to beat your power." Nayeon smiled "I know, but it'll be a great challenge"

Moving on, to Strength. Nayeon took of the helmet and jacket, and looked at Jihyo "So how do I beat strength without getting crushed?" Jihyo smiled "Okay, so strength goes off fighting, that's why you see Momo with Doyoung more, because she needs to learn to fight." Nayeon got in a fight position "Okay, so we fight" Jihyo got in her position "Okay, so I won't use strength because I don't want to hurt you, but when I get a hit on you imagine that I have it on" Nayeon nodded "Okay so when you see me come at you, do the same thing go back in time, but just know they can block you, so when you go back in time, there is a certain period where it freezes time, use that split to get your hits in." Nayeon dropped her stance "Wait, but they won't feel my hits" Jihyo walked up to Nayeon "Okay so you have to aim for the head, or if not use the take down move" Nayeon gave Jihyo a confused look "Take down?" Jihyo sighed "Doyoung never taught you, okay" Jihyo spent 20 minutes teach Nayeon different take downs "These could take down a strength" Nayeon nodded "I'm ready" Jihyo smiled and put in a mouth guard "Don't hesitate to go for the head" Nayeon nodded, and the fight begun. Jihyo got a few hits on Nayeon which weren't hard, but Nayeon used her power to stop a punch, and got a punch on Jihyo in the mouth. Jihyo stumbled back, and went again to Nayeon "Okay, now I will use my power to block you" Nayeon nodded, and kept getting blocked, so Nayeon got frustrated and stopped Jihyo throwing another punch to Jihyo's face, then wrapping her legs around Jihyo's neck flipping her over. Jihyo held up her hand "Okay, stop" Nayeon helped her up "Mom I am so sorry" Jihyo rubbed her face "You have a strong punch, getting a strength unexpected causes them to lose power for a second and they will feel pain and be stopped depending on how the take down was or how hard you hit them" Nayeon felt bad "I didn't mean to hurt you" Jihyo took out the mouth guard "I told you to, you ready to continue or wait?"

They continued, so with teleportation it's different. Jihyo got ready "Okay with teleportation, Sana doesn't know this, but there is a special spot on their mark, it stops their power for a while. It gives you a chance to fight them by hand, and gives you the upper hand, but that is the only power that can be stopped without a bracelet like that." Jihyo showed Nayeon the exact spot "Nayeon, you will not use this on your sister" Nayeon nodded, and got ready "So I can go back in time and still do a take down?" Jihyo nodded "You can do that to every power, but it's different because each power is effected differently" Jihyo put her mouth guard in again "Let's go" Jihyo teleported around Nayeon, getting different hits on her. Nayeon was too distracted, and couldn't do anything. Jihyo stopped "Okay, so when it's gets too much, take a deep breath, it'll calm you down enough to go back, and when you use your power you will be in control. Well most control." Nayeon nodded, and Jihyo signaled they will start again and started going all around Nayeon. Nayeon took a deep breath and froze time, Jihyo wasn't anywhere, so she went back a tiny bit which then Jihyo appeared. As Nayeon ran up, Jihyo still had control to teleport. So Nayeon stood in the spot and went back to where Jihyo was next to her and hit the spot on Jihyo's mark which Jihyo no longer could teleport for a while. Jihyo went for a punch, only to be stopped by Nayeon and kicked down. Jihyo got up and went again for a fight, but kept getting stopped. After being thrown, kicked, and punch a while her powers came back "Round 2" Again Nayeon got it a little bit quicker, and again kept taking down Jihyo. Jihyo finally put her hand up "Okay, stop. You did good, I will knocked out if we keep continuing"

Nayeon slightly smiled "I am sorry mom" Jihyo hugged Nayeon "It's okay, I am telling you to do this" Jihyo took her guard off "Okay, we will do Electricity control, then the rest tomorrow." Nayeon nodded, she felt bad for constantly punching, kicking, and throwing Jihyo to the floor. Jihyo got ready again "Okay, so put on that helmet and jacket again, you'll need it" Nayeon put on the helmet and jacket again, and getting in position.  Jihyo smiled "Okay so you can take this power down just like fire, but this power has control of lights, we can black out and strike. SO you need to be careful, so even if you go back in time, they can always just do it again. So you need to time carefully." Nayeon sighed "Okay" Jihyo nodded "So be careful when you do a take down, this power is just a tiny bit different from fire...fire keeps it in hand, electricity can shock you even they aren't exactly having their hands on you. So you need to be quick, so you need those gloves as well" Nayeon shook her head "No, if you shock me, you shock me. Mina has done it many times, I'm okay" Jihyo nodded,put her guard in, and they got in position. Jihyo took out the light and shot at Nayeon, to which Nayeon caught and went back in time, Jihyo shocked Nayeon when she went in. Nayeon fell back, but got up again going forward in time, which tricked Jihyo and Nayeon got her punch in. Jihyo threw a shock at Nayeon, took out the light and tricked her as she turned them back on which distracted Nayeon, but not long enough for Nayeon, to sweep Jihyo's feet and tripping her, when Jihyo was getting up, Nayeon kicked Jihyo in the stomach which ended the fight. "We're done" Nayeon helped Jihyo up "I will probably keep saying sorry" Jihyo kissed Nayeon on the forehead "Put the outfit up, then help me upstairs, I'll be fine, but I'm sore."

Nayeon put the jacket and helmet away, then helped Jihyo walk up the stairs. Sooyoung and Chaeyoung were the first to see. Chaeyoung ran over "Mom?" Nayeon set Jihyo down on the chair "She's going to need ice" Chaeyoung got ice and ran it back to Jihyo "What happened?" Nayeon chuckled "Well mom was training me, and we were sparing, and she kept telling me to go for hits, so I did, you'll understand when you are of age" Chaeyoung looked at Jihyo "Are you okay?" Jihyo ruffled Chaeyoung's hair "I'm fine baby, just a little sore, I haven't done that in a while" Chaeyoung went back to her homework at the table. Nayeon sat down "Why are you doing it here?" Sooyoung sat down "Oh she asked for help, so I'm helping her" Nayeon nodded "I'm going to go do my homework, are you sure you are okay mom?" Jihyo nodded "Yes I am" Nayeon ran upstairs, and Jihyo let out a sigh and looked at Chaeyoung "Chae, never mess with Nayeon" Chaeyoung smiled "You have all our powers, how can she do that?"

Doyoung walked out of the kitchen and saw Jihyo "What the heck?" Jihyo laughed "Okay, since I didn't help yesterday, can I make dinner today?" Sooyoung looked at Doyoung who was nodding, and Jihyo looked back at Chaeyoung "Oh, well I have to prevent myself from using my powers, and only using one for what I was training Nayeon. You'll do the same thing when you become of age...oh my gosh" Chaeyoung gave her a confused face "Is something wrong?" Jihyo groaned "Jeongyeon and Momo are days apart, those days get the ice packs ready." They all laughed, Jihyo smiled and was really proud of Nayeon, but wasn't ready for the next day, another day of getting thrown to the floor.