34

After all of them fought, Sowon, Hyojung, Somi, and Elkie were the ones that won, the others lost.

Jihyo nodded smiling "Okay, so another time we'll continue practice. We'll officially move onto fighting against the powers, when all of you are able to win"

Sowon looked over "So does this mean we have to beat them again and get the 10 points"

Ji: "Yes, at this point you are working together"

Sowon: "At home, we're practicing"

Eunha: "I had a feeling you'd say that"

Ji: "Okay, so you guys can go up. I'm ordering pizza for lunch"

Chae: "Yes! Pizza"

Dub: "I'm ready"

They all ran up the stairs, while Jihyo organized the room putting the fire outfit up and picking up objects off the floor.

When she went up, Jihyo ordered the pizza and sat at the kitchen table.

Sooyoung: "Penny for a thought"

Ji: "No, but Suzy didn't have such a hard time with her group. Like she was able to fight them no problem. I'm letting my kids literally beat me up"

Doyoung: "Different atmosphere"

Ji: "Also I never told you, but there's another keeper on Earth. 4 keepers were able to get off Allov, Jackson, Suzy, Me, and I don't know"

Doyoung: "Do you think they're a problem"

Ji: "I don't know, I hope not. But all I know is that I'm the only one to successfully get all of my group out of Allov in time. So they don't have a group"

Sooyoung: "Is that why you're training the friends"

Ji: "No, that is mainly for...I don't know. But no that is not the reason. If they end up being bad, then me and Suzy will fight them. My kids will not, and neither will their friends"

Nay: "You don't trust us or?"

Ji: "How long have you been standing there"

Nay: "To hear about the 4th keeper"

Ji: "Everyone else is on the stairs?"

Nay: "Yup"

Ji: "I will not let you fight an Evil keeper, I barely made it out with Jackson, there are eviler keepers out there."

Jeong: "But we could help you"

Ji: "I'm afraid of it being the worse keeper of Allov, went to jail when he was 13 years old. He should be 29 right now."

Sowon: "What did he do"

Ji: "He trained so much everyday, became the best keeper ever. He was already an expert at 6, he went to school and learned but would practice everyday in the yard. So he was a prodigy"

Eunha: "So did he have to wait to become a master"

Ji: "No, he challenged the master at 8 and won easily. But the only reason he got to challenge at 8 was because he tricked the power system"

Eunha: "Tricked?"

Ji: "Tricked. He convinced the mark to think that he was 20. Well he liked the power and knowledge, so he found out more ways to overpower his own powers

He started to control people, having people kill people, then he himself did on his own. Set fire to houses giving no way for people to take them out, then he would turn back time to watch the people suffer again