21

Both Jackson and Jihyo were on the floor, but there was a tap out. Now a winner.

Jihyo stood up "Sooyoung unlock it, and give me the bracelet" Sooyoung unlocked the barrier and gave Jihyo the bracelet. Jihyo put the bracelet on Jackson as he laid on the floor in pain. Jihyo looked up and at Doyoung and Sooyoung "Sooyoung call Lisa, tell her to tell Suzy, Doyoung get rope, tie him up and make sure he doesn't get away." They nod and get on with what they were told.

Jihyo limps to the kids "Did he hurt you, or do anything to injure you" They all shake their heads. Tzuyu stood in front of Jihyo "You were going to risk giving us away?" Jihyo shakes her head "No, I did this to protect you. I will tell you everything, don't worry." Nayeon hugged Jihyo tight. Jihyo laughed and gave everyone a hug, even the friends. "All of you? Are you okay?" They all nod. Jihyo looked at Sowon and Nayeon "Hey uh, can you girls watch everyone. I am going to drive him to Lisa's-" Sooyoung ran down "Hey, Suzy said she's coming" Jihyo shook her head "Never mind"

Sooyoung gave Jihyo a seat "I also called Irene, and she's coming over to check on you since it will be very suspicious if you go to the hospital again." Jeongyeon looked at Jihyo "Can you tell us why you almost just gave us up" Jihyo sighed "After Suzy leaves, whenever she comes"

Just after saying that, Suzy appears in the room "Where is he?!" Jihyo points to Jackson on the floor "Do with him as you wish. Just get him out of here" Suzy nodded "Don't worry I will" Suzy walked over and grabbed Jackson "Is this his robe?" Jihyo coughed and shook her head "During the fight I became a master" Suzy kissed Jihyo on the head "I am proud, now I will leave, taking him" Then teleported out of the room.

Jihyo sighed "Okay, let's go to the living room. Story time" They all slowly made their way up the stairs. Jihyo sat on the couch, and everyone surround her. Jihyo smiled "Okay, I know I risked you, but no matter what, I would never let him get you." They all listened carefully, and Sooyoung walked in with ice and towels to clean the blood.

"Okay, so Jackson is a master keeper. When I turned 13, Jackson was assigned a group because he was already a keeper. Nayeon was born, and given to the guardian. So he knew that there were going to 8 girls total, but he wasn't a good man. He set the keeper's house on fire, which was interesting when there were newbie keepers, who panic and make the fire worse. He did a knock out match without the other person knowing. He isn't a good man, when I was 16 he was sent to prison. Then at 19 I became keeper of you all, so for years you weren't assigned a keeper, then you were, but still not a certified keeper." Tzuyu interrupted "Do you really not want us as kids or do you"

Jihyo smiled "I do, let me get there Tzuyu. So when Allov was getting destroyed, I was told no keepers and groups made it out, except us. I should've asked how many keepers, well he came back after years so I don't know what he planned. I know he would've challenged me no matter what, but one was going to put you in danger and the other was going to keep you safe. So doing the tap out match was my way of getting his loss into something that will ruin his life. Knowing I was fighting to keep you, kept me going. His skill of distracting me calling me weak was strong, but my love for you all. And I mean all 18 of you."

Nayeon hugged Jihyo "Thank you" Jihyo smiled "I love you, all of you" Sejeong sat up "What's the difference between a tap out and a knock out" Jihyo sighed at the question "Well tap out, is well whoever get's knocked out or taps out first loses. A knock out is another way of a fight to the...death" Sowon jumped up "Wait he challenged you to a knock out?" Jihyo shook her head "No, he asked me if I wanted to do tap out or knock out. I chose tap out because it's just wrong"

There was a knock at the door, which Doyoung answered, and Irene was there "Jihyo!" Jihyo flinched "Hey Irene, nice weather right?" Irene sighed "How bad?" Jihyo sat back "I went against a keeper that wanted to kill me. How bad do you think?" Irene gave Jihyo a look "Well, at least you are okay" Jihyo gives a small laugh "At least they are safe" Irene smiles "Okay, let's go to your room and get you check on" They both made their way up stairs.

Sana sighed "I wish we could've helped her" They all agreed, Eunha hugged her "I'm sure she still wouldn't have let you" Sana nodded "Let's all watch a movie while mom is getting checked on" They all sat down to watch a movie, which Sana put on.

Meanwhile Jihyo, Sooyoung, and Irene walked into Jihyo's room and Jihyo laid on the bed and Irene pulled out bandage wrap "Okay, I hope you don't have any broken bones" Jihyo smiled "You and me both" Irene laughed and wrapped up Jihyo's wrists, and ankle, cleaned up any cuts and either wrapped it or put a bandage. She wrapped Jihyo's stomach and shoulder. "Please, for the sake of mine, Joy's, and Doyoung's patience take it slow." Jihyo nodded. "Oh for sure"

Irene rolled her eyes "I'm warning Wendy, and your kids because they will at least help. I swear take it slow Park Jihyo" Jihyo nodded "Yes ma'am" Irene sighed "Take an ice bath that should help, and use a heating pad on the parts where I wrapped because those are the places that it is needed." Sooyoung nodded "Thanks Irene" Irene nodded "Take it slow, and take at least 2 days off from work" Jihyo sat up "Wait I can't"

Irene sighed "Fine, but let Wendy get you things and take things for you. Please listen it will help" Jihyo nodded "I will, don't worry." Irene and Sooyoung left the room, and Jihyo laid down and looked at her watch "How many keepers made it to Earth?" The watch took a while "4" Jihyo was confused "4? Me, Suzy, Jackson, and who else? Are they good or bad?" She looked at the watch and groaned "If I have to deal with this again, I will choose a knock out match"

Jihyo slowly walked out and into the living room and saw everyone watching a movie, and sat down on the couch. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung cuddled up against Jihyo, and they all watched a movie together.

When the movie finished, Doyoung walked out "Lunch anyone?" They all got up, and Jihyo was about to stand up but Chaeyoung and Somi stopped her. Somi looked at Chaeyoung "Irene said for you to take it slow" Jihyo sighed "Well how will I eat?" Mina stood up "We'll eat here with you" Jihyo smiled "Okay, I'll wait here" They all left to go get food. Sana gave the food to Jihyo and sat down, Jihyo thanked her "When I am all better, I will teach you girls again. I just wish I finished, but I will the second I get better" Jeongyeon nodded "Okay, but we are in no rush"

Jihyo laughed "You know, if the others that always seem to come every weekend, want to learn some fighting skills. I am also willing to teach, when I get better tho" Eunha jumped up "Really?!" Jihyo nodded "Yea, you'll have a chance to beat the girls yourself, but it is just for fun and self defense." They all nodded, and Jihyo smiled "Okay, but let me get better. I know Tzuyu, Sana, Dahyun, Mina, and Chaeyoung need some practice fighting. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo seem to have the skills down, but it never hurts to learn more or practice more."

They all talked about fighting and skills, which was a pretty long conversation. When it all ended, they all watched another movie. Then brought a board game and played that, they all took turns playing but it was fun no matter what.