23

The next day Nayeon woke up and was feeling very scared. She got dressed and ran down the stairs, said morning to everyone and went downstairs to practice. Jihyo sighed "Jeong, Momo, Sana you guys have learned more. Help Nayeon practice, if she wants it" They nodded and went downstairs, to which Nayeon was thankful and used the help she got.

Jihyo grabbed food and went to get Chaeyoung and Dahyun up who are always ones to sleep late, or just all the time. "Girls, get up" Jihyo stood in the middle of the hallway and watched to see if either of them were going to get up, and when they didn't, Jihyo left downstairs. "Ray, Boo, Kook, Gucci! Come here!" 4 dogs ran up and followed Jihyo upstairs. "Go wake up the girls"

The dogs ran jumping onto the beds scaring them. The doorbell ring "Your friends are here" Chaeyoung and Dahyun got up super quick and Jihyo went to answer the door. After a while all of them were with their friends, except Nayeon, Sowon was just watching. Sooyoung walked up to Jihyo "If you are challenging Nayeon, why are their friends here"

"Well, this was planned a while back, but since Nayeon challenged me, there are only 24 hours left until the fight. So there are 3 hours left. We can start now or in 3 hours, no later" Doyoung opened the door and Irene was there "You are stupid Park Jihyo" "Irene, you know it's not my fault. She challenged me, not the other way around, I am just here to basically help her become a master." "I know,  Wendy is on her way too, just in case its bad, then I will have the extra help."

In 3 hours, Jihyo and Nayeon were standing face to face, the area was guarded and locked. Jihyo sighed and Nayeon nodded "I'm ready" Jihyo shot fire at her, to which Nayeon brought time back, but Jihyo caught onto that very quickly. She set time normally and shot Nayeon which sent her back to the wall. Nayeon went forward in time forgetting everything that happened which surprisingly caught Jihyo by surprise. It was long until Jihyo grabbed hold on the metal pole behind Nayeon causing it to fly towards Nayeon's head

Nayeon slowed down time caught onto the bar and sped up time where it hit Jihyo in the face and Nayeon on top of her. Jihyo smirked and and flew Nayeon to the other area, she used her strength so Nayeon didn't have a chance to stop her from getting thrown across the room, but she was quick enough to stop time and go back before hitting something.

Nayeon came back, but Jihyo speed up behind Nayeon and shot a mix of fire and electricity which hit Nayeon in the back, and Jihyo had to fight the urge to not run up to her and check on her. Nayeon had this spark in her eye, she kept switching forward and back in time, to which Jihyo couldn't keep up with Nayeon constantly switching back and forth.

Nayeon was able to get a few hits on Jihyo aiming for her face and stomach. Jihyo was then able to teleport and trip Nayeon, she then got in Nayeon's mind. 'You won't be able to Jihyo' 'You'll lose' 'You can't win' 'This fight will be useless' 'Because you will lose'...

Jihyo was hit a little hard, Nayeon said her name and not mom. Nayeon went forward to the future, which Jihyo was a little too distracted to notice. Nayeon stood in front of Jihyo taking her teleportation, and smirking before flipping Jihyo onto her back. Jihyo then saw Nayeon go forward but stopped her by telekinesis. "Not today" Jihyo lifted Nayeon off the ground and pulled off a fire and electricity circle around Nayeon.

While Jihyo and Nayeon were fighting, the others outside were watching nervously. Sowon couldn't watch, but at the same time she wanted to make sure that Nayeon was safe. The siblings didn't know who to cheer for because they love both people. The adults were so scared for Nayeon because they know how Jihyo can fight and win. Nayeon wasn't fully trained well, she didn't a lot of training in or with other powers.

Nayeon didn't want to wait for the years and let everyone become of age, so she hoped her concentration level would help her through. And listening to Jihyo's story saying that when she became of age that she automatically had to fight and won against a master keeper inspired her to fight Jihyo right now and not wait, knowing she will be able to win against her.