13

Doyoung and Sooyoung ran out of the house getting inside the car. Doyoung getting in the back with Jihyo and Sooyoung driving as fast as she can within the laws. By the time they mad it to the hospital, Jihyo was more awake than before "Get Dr. Joohyun" Doyoung walked inside carrying Jihyo while Sooyoung was talking to the receptionist. They get her in the back, Sooyoung looks at the nurse "We need Dr. Joohyun" After a little while a doctor walks in and smiles "Hel-Jihyo?" Jihyo slightly "Hey Irene" Irene closes the door "What happened?" Sooyoung looks at Irene "She was training" Doyoung nodded "Jeongyeon was on her next fire stage and she accidentally flew Jihyo into wall . Irene nodded "Okay, we are going to get you in a x-ray. Can you tell me where it hurts" Jihyo take a small kind of deep breath "My head and my arm, my back is feeling a little better now" Irene nods "Okay, we'll get set up and I'll come and get you" then she looks at Sooyoung "Joy make sure she stays in bed the next few days, I'll tell Wendy to make sure she isn't at work until I give her the clear." Sooyoung nods, and Jihyo pouts.

When all the x-rays are done Irene walks in "We have you scheduled for a surgery, you broke your arm Ji" Jihyo sighs "Why can't there be healing powers" Irene smiles "Doyoung can you go wait out in the lobby" He nods and gets up and Sooyoung turns around "When she goes in, I'll drive you home and tell the kids." Doyoung nods, and Jihyo calls him "Tell Jeongyeon it's not her fault. Tell her I'm also proud of her" He nods again and walks out and goes to the lobby. Irene smiles "Also you probably just have yourself a headache when you flew back" Jihyo nods and Irene gives Sooyoung a gown "Help her change into that, be careful with her arm" Sooyoung helps Jihyo change, and when they finished Irene came in "Okay we can get you in now. Joy go to the lobby" Sooyoung nods and says bye to Jihyo, who was then wheeled off to surgery.

Sooyoung walked out and went to Doyoung "Let's go" He gets up and they both go home, Sooyoung waits for Doyoung to get out "I'll call you when she's out of surgery" He nods and goes inside. Jeongyeon runs over "Where's mom?" Doyoung hugs Jeongyeon "She broke her arm, but she says it's not your fault and she's proud of you" He let's her go and sees the shock her face "I broke mom's arm?" Doyoung sighs "Joy will call us when Jihyo gets out of surgery" Nayeon walked in "Hey was where's mom?" Jeongyeon told her and went up to her room, Doyoung was about to go follow but Nayeon stopped him "I'll do it" Doyoung gives her a slight smile "Okay, makes sure she knows it's not her fault and that Jihyo is proud of her" Nayeon gives him a thumbs up and runs up the stairs.

Jeongyeon laid down on her bed, and started to cry, she really felt bad for that, she couldn't control it. Nayeon walks in and sat next to Jeongyeon "Come here" Jeongyeon got up and hugged Nayeon and they both laid in the bed together. Nayeon comforting Jeongyeon "Jeong, mom is proud of you. She says it's not your fault. You know she knows that you can't control it, and it was an accident that just happened, when she comes home she'll be happy for you and so proud of you. I'm proud of you, none of us blame you for this" Jeongyeon looks up "Really?" Nayeon gives her a smile "Yea really, please don't be too hard on yourself" Jeongyeon hugs Nayeon tighter "Thank you" Nayeon chuckles "You're welcome"

After a few hours, Sooyoung was called back and Irene told her of the cast, glad it was her arm and nothing else, and that she's out of it now. Sooyoung nodded and Irene left saying she'll check up on us later, she grabbed her phone and called Doyoung "Hey" Doyoung hummed, Sooyoung continued "She's out of surgery, you guys will be able to come by now" Doyoung's voice got more cheerful "Yea, okay I'll get the girls, wait I'll take half of them, you come home and pick up the other half" Sooyoung chuckles "We have a van you know" A gasp was heard "We do?" And Sooyoung laughed "Yes, take that, and bring them" She hung up the phone and Jihyo was looking all around.

Sooyoung sat down "How you feel Ji?" Jihyo smiled "Joy? Joy! Joy? Joy! I should cook dinner" Sooyoung laughs "No you should not, the girls are coming by" Jihyo was about to clap but say the cast in her arm and started knocking on it "Woah" Sooyoung stopped her "Stop it Ji" She starts to laugh and thinks again "Oh my girls are coming *gasp* wow" Sooyoung was trying so hard not to laugh right now "Yea Ji, now do you want something to drink or?" Jihyo starts to smack her lips "Drink" Sooyoung nods and gets the water from her bag and helps Jihyo drink a little bit of it. Sooyoung laughs at all the little thing Jihyo does, since she never sees her like this. The nurses aren't look and Jihyo slowly sets her cast on fire, Irene walked in and panicked. Sooyoung pulled the bracelet out of her purse and put it on Jihyo.