39

Nayeon sat down, her head aching. Jihyo sitting down next to her "How do you feel?"

Nay: "I'm okay. Why are your eyes still purple"

Ji: "I'm inside your head. If I lose connection, he over powers you. For now I'll stay inside you."

Nay: "Can he get out?"

Ji: "As far as we tried..uh no. He's trapped you actually, but I'm gonna call Suzy and we're both gonna work together and get All of him out of you"

Nay: "Please, it hurts"

Ji: "Want me to call Suzy, we don't have to learn anything"

Nay: "No no...let me show each of them. Then I'll tell you when I'm ready"

Ji: "Do you have a special move"

Nay: "Uh..yes. I can freeze time right, but you know how it never freezes the person, just time"

Ji: "Yes, but it does slow the other person down to a super slow speed"

Nay: "Yea, well I can freeze a person. If we do something differently, we can freeze a person, only a person with our power won't. The person you freeze will have no memory of it, and will continue like it didn't happen"

Ji: "Okay, but first let's start with your sisters"

Nayeon got up and walked over to Jeongyeon "Yours is simple, send heat..not fire out..if you concentrate enough. You can fly"

Jeongyeon nodded, she tried to send out heat, but kept getting fire. Nayeon positioned her hand in a certain way, letting the heat escape only.

Jeongyeon tried putting the two together and was able to lift a tiny bit "Woah"

Nay: "Good, keep practicing. I'll go to Momo"

Nayeon was trying to get this over with as quickly as she can.

Momo: "What's my trick"

Nay: "Uh let's see, I don't think you have one...or I can't remember"

Nayeon was starting to feel faint, she didn't look so good anymore

Momo: "You good?"

Nayeon fell to the floor, everyone looked at Jihyo, whose eyes were fading back to normal and was falling forward

Ji: "Hang on"

Jihyo concentrated hard, but his power was too strong. It overpowered, Nayeon and Jihyo passed out, but Jihyo was floating in the air, unconscious and her power taking over her body.

Her hair lighting up, fire and electricity in one hand. With speed circling it around for it to make one combination of a strong power. Stronger than before, sparks coming out of blue fire.

It was shot at Nayeon, Jihyo wasn't the one doing it, but her powers. Nayeon jolted up, her eyes normal, in pain looked up. Not knowing what was happening.

Sana: "Mom! Nayeon you okay!"

Jihyo eyes opened I'm up and there was nothing but purple, aimed at Nayeon.

Momo: "Chae, hurry get Joy! Now!"

Tzu: "No! This is your chance, challenge and let's take her down"

Sana, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung challenged Jihyo right now, and their marks lit up. Since it was an instant challenge.

Sana teleported behind Jihyo, but Jihyo hit her off, flying right to Nayeon. But Chaeyoung saved her, Grabbed Jihyo, felt a burn, but got her down.