3

Everyone got into the car, after convincing the kids that they won't get hurt, and explaining what a car actually is. Sooyoung and Jihyo agreed on a store and decided that they should meet there. They didn't have car seats, so that would be the first thing they buy. Safety first, right?

At the store, Sooyoung and Jihyo talked agreeing that Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu need car seats, and that when they turn 8 they can stop using them. So Jihyo took Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu with her to go look for clothes, and Sooyoung took the older girls. It was going to be a lot of shopping, and this wasn't the only store they were going to look at.

Mina was more of a in between, but liked more comfortable clothes. She got a more pants with a few shorts and a few skirts, 3 blouses that she loved, and T-shirts that were either her size or a size bigger because Mina felt comfortable in that type clothes. She found 2 jackets she loved, and 3 dresses that she agreed to wear when Jihyo picked them out. She also got 3 different sets of pajamas, one being a penguin onesie, which started her love of penguins.

Dahyun was a more girly type, she got a few of everything, pants, shorts, skirts. A few blouses, and a few T-shirts. She got overalls because she loved the way they looked, and a few jackets and sweaters. She got a few more dresses than Mina, but that's because she wanted them. She found a set of pajamas that she loved, but had to pick another set because she can't wear that 1 set all the time.

Chaeyoung is more of a tomboyish bohemian style. She got pants and shorts, and agreed on 1 skirt that Jihyo chose. She got a few blouses, and more T-shirts that she fell in love with. She is more a jacket person, so she found 4, and 1 sweater. She also found this 70 style vest, that she wanted. Jihyo has to admit Chaeyoung was adorable in it. Chaeyoung found 1 set, and grabbed sweats and a shirt bigger than her to count as pajamas.

Tzuyu was more a in between as well, she was more on the dress side, but also had a love for her casual comfortable side. She got more dresses than anything else, but got a few blouses, she grabbed some shirts as well because she thought they were cute. Shorts was more of her thing too, she got a few pants for colder days or when she wants to, and skirts when she feels like it. She found 3 different puppy pajama sets and fell in love, she never met a dog, but when she say it on the clothes she wanted to meet one so bad.

Sooyoung was having an easier time, because they were able to look around at the clothes and Nayeon and Jeongyeon had more of an easier time to picking, most of the designs were things they've never seen before. They were used to the school's uniform, but they will have to get used to another school's uniform, but it'll be a lot different. They walked around the clothes, and Sooyoung seeing cute things for the girls, but only Sana seemed to like what she picked.

Nayeon was a comfortable type yet has a fashion that it's super cute for a 9 year old. She got a set of overalls, a few blouses, shirts that she thought were cute ,mostly about bunnies. "OMG They Have Cute Teeth Like Me!" So she found her animal she wants to meet. She got a bunch of pants, and 1 pair of shorts, and 1 skirt because Jihyo told Sooyoung to make sure they grab at least a skirt and a dress for those nice occasions. She found a jacket that she also likes, along with a sweater. Sooyoung helped Nayeon pick out a dress, and she was ready to go. She found a pajama shirt that had animals on it, so she chose that, and let Jeongyeon pick one more

Jeongyeon is on both styles, but choosing more the cool style. She grabbed pants and let Nayeon choose a pair of shorts and 1 skirt for her. Sooyoung helped her choose a dress, and after endless 'no', there was finally a yes on a dress. She got a few blouses that Sooyoung convinced her to be cute, she only got shirts that she felt comfortable with, and 2 overalls that she ended up liking. She found that she had a love for jackets, but Sooyoung said she can only choose 3, so that's what she did. She didn't do pajamas, so she got 2 oversized shirts and some sweats that she was able to count as pajamas.