32

4 kids are now masters in their power, Sana is gonna try again another time.

Jihyo was on crutches now, luckily she can teleport or else she would have a hard time getting up the stairs.

Sooyoung and Doyoung were helping Jihyo as much as they can. The other kids were now just there, Mina and Sana now feel better.

School was coming to an end in a month and Nayeon is gonna be graduating. It was happening so fast. She is now 18, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu would be entering high school the next year.

Ji: "Nayeon have any of the colleges contacted you?"

Nay: "Oh yea, 2 of the colleges sent me an email...I haven't opened them. I'm scared"

Ji: "When?!"

Nay: "yesterday"

Ji: "You should open them"

Nay: "I'm scared"

Ji: "Come on, let's open them together"

Nayeon nodded and ran up the stairs to go get her laptop. She ran down the stairs and sat next to Jihyo "Okay this is it mom...you look at it first"

Jihyo nodded and opened up the email "You..GOT IN!"

Nayeon looked at it and read it "Mom! I DID IT!"

Ji: "I'm so proud...want to check the next one?"

Nayeon nodded and Jihyo checked it "You did it!"

Nayeon hugged Jihyo with excitement "Mom, I did it"

They hugged and Nayeon eventually went upstairs with excitement. She got into the college she wanted, and she's still going to be a able to stay at home with them.

With the days going by and after a while. Jihyo finally got her cast off, she was better. And it was a slow time moving on.

Nayeon's graduation will be happening soon, and Jihyo couldn't be prouder. So they started to plan for a graduation party.

Sana spent a lot of her time training with everyone, just so she get better and defeat Jihyo. Dahyun was practicing so she can be good when she finally turns of age.

Sooner or later it finally became Nayeon's graduation...Nayeon was sitting with Sowon who was also very bored.

Nay: "Should I speed up the time?"

Sowon: "Wouldn't your mom know?"

Nay: "Maybe"

Nayeon fasted forward a little, but it stopped. Nayeon looked up and saw Jihyo glaring at her. She was tapping on the ring then at her head.

Nayeon turned on the ring, Jihyo gave her mind control.

J: 'You better stop'

Nay: 'Sorry, but it's boring'

J: 'I'm sorry we have to deal with it Nayeon'

Nay: 'Yes ma'am'

Jihyo stopped and Nayeon turned off her ring, she sighed "Mom found out"

Sowon: "Told you"

Nay: "Well what was I supposed to do. This is boring"

Sowon: "Nothing, just let it be"

Finally bye the end, Jihyo met up with Nayeon "Hey baby, congratulations. Stop messing with the time"

Nay: "It was just really boring"

Ji: "I know, let's go home. Where's Sowon?"

Nay: "She's meeting with her family. She'll meet us there"